/* */

PDA

View Full Version : pains in my tummy at the time of fajir

cat eyes
04-02-2010, 06:52 PM
:sl: yes i know its really weird imsad

Basically when the alarm goes off for fajir i get this really bad slugish pain in my tummy it just comes on me out of no where.. sometimes its so bad that i dont even want to get out of bed never mind doing wudhu

well as soon as i managed to get my prayer finished i just want to puke up

then when i go back to bed again i rub my tummy for a while and the pain just disappears :hmm:

what could be causing this??

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
marwen
04-02-2010, 07:08 PM
yeah I have the same problem and it's weired, you know when I want to keep my wudu the annoyance in my tummy starts. And when I finish the salah, it goes.
May be it's shaytan, .. or maybe it's a testing from Allah to test our imaan .. I don't really know :(

cat eyes
04-02-2010, 07:27 PM
i thought that maybe it might be the tension that i get when in the night while going to sleep and thats the result of it.

Is crying yourself to sleep bad for health?

aadil77
04-02-2010, 07:30 PM
Might be shaytan messin with you, tryin to put you off from praying, I remember when shaytaan used make me think I've already prayed when I hadn't

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
tango92
04-02-2010, 07:31 PM
ask gossamer, shes a doctor

i say use the loo before praying and clear the system

cat eyes
04-02-2010, 07:33 PM
i can understand that bro but i just dont know how shaytan can give pains but hes very good at messing with the head

cat eyes
04-02-2010, 07:36 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by tango92
ask gossamer, shes a doctor

i say use the loo before praying and clear the system
lol its not that type of pain. i sometimes get heavy pain around the hips aswell like some one is pulling out of me

S<Chowdhury
04-02-2010, 07:44 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by cat eyes
Salaam Sister,

I hope the abdominal pains you feel will pass soon and you'll be back to a healthy cat :), perhaps you should change from felix to Iams and see how you feel :p;D

About crying yourself to sleep erm everyone does it once in a while but regularly could be a sign for something else.

Take care

cat eyes
04-03-2010, 04:01 PM
:sl:inshaAllah i hope so brother.. imsad

cat eyes
04-20-2010, 05:22 PM
i have not be eating anything at all. ive been like this for two weeks now. i dont feel for food. is there anything which i could take to make your body crave for food? i remember when my sis was little she would not eat anything for my mum so the doctor perscribed a tonic for her

Salahudeen
04-20-2010, 10:28 PM
lack of appetite could be for many reasons like depression.

Abdul Wahid
04-20-2010, 11:08 PM
i have not be eating anything at all. ive been like this for two weeks now. i dont feel for food. is there anything which i could take to make your body crave for food? i remember when my sis was little she would not eat anything for my mum so the doctor perscribed a tonic for her
:sl: sister

Have you been to your doctor yet? If not, go asap.

Not sure if this will help you but have a browse through.

http://www.wrongdiagnosis.com/sym/poor_appetite.htm

InshaALLAH you get better.

:wa:

Cabdullahi
04-21-2010, 02:22 PM
if you exercise you might feel hungry and your appetite might come back.........you havent lost your appetite just like that...maybe stress has over taken you Allahuallem.....

^ That's worrying ....extinguish the problem at the root Insha'Allah!

cat eyes
04-21-2010, 03:36 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Abdullahii
if you exercise you might feel hungry and your appetite might come back.........you havent lost your appetite just like that...maybe stress has over taken you Allahuallem.....

^ That's worrying ....extinguish the problem at the root Insha'Allah!
I Cant talk to a doctor about whats disturbing me. i just wish i had my mum thats what i really want when im feeling at my worst....
i have nobody

cat eyes
04-21-2010, 03:38 PM
some people have told me that you might have gotton bad eyes. my friend said the same thing happened to her when she came bak from pakistan. she just felt this over whelming saddness and she wanted to go home to be with her parents she was feeling that bad.

cat eyes
04-21-2010, 03:44 PM
bro abdullahi i was doing exercising from a while now but i dont even have the energy to exercise anymore :( i have no interest in anything. feel like an old granny

Cabdullahi
04-21-2010, 03:56 PM
Im sure you read the dua's and invocations , a person who does this and prays nothing will harm him except what Allah has ordained........

Read qur'an more often and play surat baqarah in the house....and about the pains you have to see the GP

how can one exercise without eating food, food gives you energy...eat a little bit then exercise eventually you'll feel you want more food insha'Allah

Argamemnon
04-21-2010, 07:13 PM
How come you're so alone, where did your mother go? :hmm:

KittenLover
04-21-2010, 07:18 PM
I sent you some emails sis cat eyes with info pls check them.

KittenLover
04-21-2010, 08:01 PM
bro abdullahi i was doing exercising from a while now but i dont even have the energy to exercise anymore :( i have no interest in anything. feel like an old granny
You're not an old granny shut up :) and switch your fone on. :raging:

KittenLover
04-21-2010, 08:38 PM
did you get my mails?? I have some recipies there that are good for digestive system ;D

cat eyes
04-21-2010, 08:39 PM
i forget my password lol :(

Abdul Wahid
04-21-2010, 08:40 PM
I Cant talk to a doctor about whats disturbing me. i just wish i had my mum thats what i really want when im feeling at my worst....
i have nobody
:sl: sister.

Why don't you contact your mum? Phone her? Or phone your sister?

May ALLAH(SWT) make it easy for you and ease your suffering. Ameen.

KittenLover
04-21-2010, 08:40 PM
i forget my password lol :(

that is a darn shame cos you really would've liked those recipies, would've put a smile on your face :(

cat eyes
04-21-2010, 08:41 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by W4H1D

Why don't you contact your mum? Phone her? Or phone your sister?

May ALLAH(SWT) make it easy for you and ease your suffering. Ameen.

i wish it was that easy :) my mum died when i was 12

cat eyes
04-21-2010, 09:03 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by KittenLover
that is a darn shame cos you really would've liked those recipies, would've put a smile on your face :(
sent away for new password i had made that email in a hurry

KittenLover
04-21-2010, 09:18 PM
sent away for new password i had made that email in a hurry
ok :) i'll mail them 2 your other 1. you still have access to that?

cat eyes
04-21-2010, 09:24 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by KittenLover
ok :) i'll mail them 2 your other 1. you still have access to that?
you can pm me if you want

Abdul Wahid
04-21-2010, 10:55 PM
i wish it was that easy :) my mum died when i was 12

I'm sorry to hear that. Forgive me for asking.

Well how about your sister or there must some Muslimah that you are close to. Talk to her about your problems. Sometimes its good when you tell the right people your problems.

Abdul-Raouf
04-22-2010, 02:37 AM
Sister have you been in this forum before 2009 as a different member with a name related to Cat / Kitten :????

Cause i could remeber someother sister in LI (2-3 years back) was facing the same problem wat you are facing...:?

I rememb reading a similar post long back in LI...:hmm:

cat eyes
04-22-2010, 12:38 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by W4H1D

I'm sorry to hear that. Forgive me for asking.

Well how about your sister or there must some Muslimah that you are close to. Talk to her about your problems. Sometimes its good when you tell the right people your problems.

The problem is brother i dont like to tell my problems even to my closest friends. people have been backbiting about me, i had found out recently so i feel that its better that you dont trust anybody. the only one i feel i can trust now is my local imam.

cat eyes
04-22-2010, 12:41 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Abdul-Raouf
Sister have you been in this forum before 2009 as a different member with a name related to Cat / Kitten :????

Cause i could remeber someother sister in LI (2-3 years back) was facing the same problem wat you are facing...:?

I rememb reading a similar post long back in LI...:hmm:
i never even heard of LI 3 or 4years ago. i was not even muslim then. i was busy looking for a god

But it amazes me how alot of stories on here sound like your own life.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!