/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Messing up

AnonymousPoster
04-02-2010, 08:07 PM
Everytime I mess up, do something seriously wrong, it take me days even weeks to recover, I end up in this depressed mode where I can't be bothered to study or do anything, just sit at home waste away.

Sometimes it even leads me to do more sins. I don't feel good just wish I could never sin again, my sins are ruining my life. imsad

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
ahmed_indian
04-03-2010, 08:41 AM
salaam alaikum,

its a good sign of faith that u feel troubled after making sin mashallah.

but two wrong is worse than one wrong. if u dont want to sin, then dont let a sin make you to commit more sins.

these are tricks of shaitan. at one side, very hopeful of Allah's mercy and at other side despair of His forgiveness.

try to be away frm sins. if you commit them, pray 2 rakat and seek Allah's forgiveness. dont let ur desires make you to fall for other sins.

also try to be with good muslims and keep making dua to Allah.

cat eyes
04-03-2010, 05:08 PM
:sl:you say that your sins start within your own home so i have a feeling that the main cause of your sins is internet. its full of fitnah, its the main problems which muslims have a problem with.

i would suggest you stop using internet if this is whats causing your sins. try and make a connection with Allah... concentrate more on your salah and do zikr of Allah..this is exactly why you feel depressed because you are neglecting whats important for your soul..

our soul needs food and this is the food which you need to feed it other wise you will do alot of destruction to yourself. after doing all this you will feel alot more at peace but it takes time just like your body needs 3meals a day then after wards your energized.. make feeding your soul a daily routine

i would recommend you only use internet when you know you are capable of controlling yourself when you feel more fear of Allah.. use it less and less everyday.

also keeping good company is whats important also. dump any friend which you believe is of bad influence to you, that includes internet buddies also if you feel they are the ones who are making you do the destruction.

do alot of repentance.. and always remember you could die tomorrow and you wont be able to go back to this dunya to do everyday again.

Now Allah has given us imaan.. its upto you whether you want to keep it or throw it away. the free will is in your hands!
:wa:

happy
04-03-2010, 06:49 PM
To be better person takes time and efford so i advice you to seek knowledge cuz it will be easy for you not to do sins.There is really nice book called 'how to change your life in 10 steps'.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Hamza Asadullah
05-02-2010, 10:18 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by AnonymousGender
Everytime I mess up, do something seriously wrong, it take me days even weeks to recover, I end up in this depressed mode where I can't be bothered to study or do anything, just sit at home waste away.

Sometimes it even leads me to do more sins. I don't feel good just wish I could never sin again, my sins are ruining my life. imsad
Asalaamu Alaikum Wr Wb, how are things getting on now?

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!