/* */

PDA

View Full Version : when we were kids

Getoffmyback
04-02-2010, 08:30 PM
there is a feeling that i miss... its when i used to listen to someone saying a beautiful story about the prophet(pbuh) or a storie about paradise and rewards , even jihad anything about islam used to give me joy and i'm gonna use the word euphoria , so i miss it i'm not feeling it anymore . i dont know why ...maybe because of age... now nothing impress me at all , my feelings are numbed... i dont know if its possible to get it back .

do you still feel this joy ?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
tango92
04-02-2010, 08:41 PM
i can relate. Joy is something i had when i was a kid and still following my fitrah, during my adolesence i became distant from islam and kept chasing wordly things (with alot of sucess i might add). but still it was unfulfilling.

then Allah guided me back to iman and alhamdullilah i feel like the world is still a place to explore and learn from.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!