/* */

PDA

View Full Version : The two little Angels MURDERED!

Masuma
04-02-2010, 08:44 PM
:bism:

:salamext:

The two little Angels MURDERED!

So unheard, so untold this story has been, but not anymore!

People should know in what kind of brutal world they live.

Like others, I too was unaware of this event, but today, when my mum related this event to me, I felt like as if my heart has been stabbed with a knife! The agonizing pain has forced me to relate it to you of how two little orphan girls were brutally murdered right inside the house of Allah!:cry:

This is the event of “Lal Masjid” (Red Mosque)…a fitting name, for the blood of the innocent has been spilled all over it. Previous government of Pakistan was under a dictator, the pathetic, merciless beast, Musharaf. He had been becoming much popular with American government due to the devilish strategy he used. He used to declare any person (just ANY PERSON) to be affiliated to Al-Qaedah and would SELL him/her to America!
Many Pakistanis he has sold in this way. (The anguish of the relatives of these “missing people” is extremely painful to watch! But ALLAH watches…Oh yes, He does!):cry:

This serpent like man, Musharaf, made one more ingenious plan and declared “Lal Masjid” to be a hiding place of terrorists. Soon America was ready to take an action. It ordered Musharaf to carryout an operation on “Lal Masjid” to expel out these so called “terrorists”. But it forgot to mention whether to expel out these “terrorists” from “Lal Masjid” or from this WORLD, as Musharaf so clearly did the latter!

The army surrounded the “Lal Masjid” from all over. No warnings were issued before hand. Everyone, including me, was so baffled and confused as to what was happening.imsad

Some politicians begged Musharaf to give them sometime for holding peace talks with the Imams of Masjid, if they were really terrorists, and to come to some compromise but no! Musharaf accused the Imams of keeping bombs and ammunition hidden in mosque for terrorist activities; blamed them of kidnapping Chinese Engineers and one female beautician. (I don’t know how much truth there was in what the Satan spoke through Musharaf’s mouth but I am so absolutely sure that not all of the students and small children enrolling in the Madrassa (Islamic School) of “Lal Masjid”had to do anything with the terrorists!)

Among these small children were two little angels. These girls were ORPHANS. They had seen many oppression and persecution at the hand of their relatives that they became used to it. They would not speak, neither cry, nor complain. They would just suffer silently and play with their doll, completely oblivious of the wretched world around. The deceased Imam took care of these two orphans and before the operation began, he begged the politicians to at least take these two little girls in their care and some did try, but to no avail. Musharaf didn’t give them even this much time.

Orders were passed; the chattering of the guns filled the air…frantic cries of the children could be heard from inside the mosque.:cry: In a matter of seconds, the whole mosque was pierced with gun shots! Bombs were thrown in. (For God’s sake! There were CHILDREN inside!!!):cry::cry:

Latter, pieces of flesh of the students’ could be found on the street. Pieces of cloth, broken fingers, and locks of hair of female students…the whole area appeared worse than a graveyard. Corpses were burnt to eliminate any traces.
And like this
The two angels departed from this wretched world, so silently, so unheard…:cry:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
marwen
04-03-2010, 01:32 PM
Very horrible news ! :cry: la ilaha illa allah.imsad

It's really a heartbreak events, Thanks for sharing, because we shouldn't remain silent when these barbary slaughters are done by our politicians (our traitors) just to make the USA happy :raging:

Now who is the terrorist ?????
isn't that terrorism to kill innocent muslims and orphan children in a masjid without any reason than lies and false accusations ! :raging:

Masuma
04-03-2010, 01:53 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by marwen
we shouldn't remain silent when these barbary slaughters are done by our politicians (our traitors) just to make the USA happy :raging:
:sl:
Dear brother, only some do speak up against oppression. That is why Allah commands us Muslims to never sit quite, but you'll see very few courageous people doing this duty!imsad

CosmicPathos
04-04-2010, 02:16 AM
can angels be murdered? Aside from that, Musharraf The Serpent needs to be smashed. Sadly, Pakistanis are not cooperating either. If "ja nesaris" are willing to sacrifice their life for Benazir Bhutto, what can you expect from this nation? Now Zaid Hameed has started this nationalistic agenda in this gap ....

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Masuma
04-04-2010, 09:38 AM
In the name of ALLAH, the MOST GRACIOUS, the MOST MERCIFUL!

Asalamu alikum Wa Rehmatullahi Wa Barakatuh!

format_quote Originally Posted by mad_scientist
Now Zaid Hameed has started this nationalistic agenda in this gap ....
I don't know much about it. But Is Zaid Hameed the one being accused of a murder of a religious scholar?

format_quote Originally Posted by mad_scientist
...Aside from that, Musharraf The Serpent needs to be smashed...
Yes dear brother, you are right but it won't happen soonimsad! Because in each and every criminal act of Musharaf, America is equally involved and we, Pakistanis, are not yet strong enough to question the world's super power, America. But who knows when, and through whom will Allah bring about a decline of America?!

There have been many other despicable crimes of Musharaf. The case of the "Missing People" is number 1 in the list. Do you know that according to an article,600 people have been secretly detained and from Balochistan only (a province of Pakistan), 1102 people are missing!!!

Among these atrocious crimes is the secret of Prisoner number 650, Dr. Affia Sadique! :cry:
(Before)

(After)

:cry:!!!!!!!

You know, I so much wants to write about all these untold stories but that requires a great deal of time and research. And as my final exams are drawing near, I would have to give up every other activity and to just study! But if Allah wills, I would try my level best to bring more stories into light in the 3 months summer vacation. So till then, Allahafiz!

May Allah bless you all!

CosmicPathos
04-04-2010, 02:38 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by An33za
In the name of ALLAH, the MOST GRACIOUS, the MOST MERCIFUL!

Asalamu alikum Wa Rehmatullahi Wa Barakatuh!

I don't know much about it. But Is Zaid Hameed the one being accused of a murder of a religious scholar?

Yes dear brother, you are right but it won't happen soonimsad! Because in each and every criminal act of Musharaf, America is equally involved and we, Pakistanis, are not yet strong enough to question the world's super power, America. But who knows when, and through whom will Allah bring about a decline of America?!

There have been many other despicable crimes of Musharaf. The case of the "Missing People" is number 1 in the list. Do you know that according to an article,600 people have been secretly detained and from Balochistan only (a province of Pakistan), 1102 people are missing!!!

Among these atrocious crimes is the secret of Prisoner number 650, Dr. Affia Sadique! :cry:
(Before)

(After)

:cry:!!!!!!!

You know, I so much wants to write about all these untold stories but that requires a great deal of time and research. And as my final exams are drawing near, I would have to give up every other activity and to just study! But if Allah wills, I would try my level best to bring more stories into light in the 3 months summer vacation. So till then, Allahafiz!

May Allah bless you all!
:wa:

what are you studying if you dont mind? We will be waiting for your articles, inshAllah. And hope your exams go as you desire them to.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!