/* */

PDA

View Full Version : What countries would you like to travel to?

Darth Ultor
04-03-2010, 11:55 AM
Japan
S. Korea
N. Korea
Iran
Saudi Arabia
Italy
Vietnam
India
Russia
Australia
Western US
Southern Israel
Poland
Germany

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
-Fallen Angel-
04-03-2010, 12:03 PM
I would like to go.. everywhere imsad
Middle east, Africa, South America, South-east Asia.. Europe..
Maybe one day i can go to some of those places Inshallah

marwen
04-03-2010, 12:20 PM
Japan
Italy
India
Vietnam
Saudi arabia

smile
04-03-2010, 12:28 PM
japan
malaysia
china
brasil

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Darth Ultor
04-03-2010, 12:32 PM
The only downside with KSA is that I won't be allowed in Mecca or Medina. I would also like to see more of China. I'd also travel to Brunei, Brazil, Myanmar, Puerto Rico, and the Philippines.

☆ღUmm Uthmanღ☆
04-03-2010, 12:37 PM
ksa & uk :X!!!

S<Chowdhury
04-03-2010, 12:44 PM
Everywhere inshallah i hope travel as much of the world as i possibly can.....

Nσσя'υℓ Jαииαн
04-03-2010, 01:50 PM
I would like to go everywhere as well but I was to pick a few it would be:

Spain
Saudi Arabia
Pakistan
Kashmir - (india side since that's where my ancestors migrated from)
In short all the Muslim countries mostly :D

All the places with our history really :statisfie

smilewithhaqq
04-03-2010, 02:38 PM
Saudi Arabia for Hajj. Then to Iceland, China (Shaolin Temples), Brazil, Chile, Malaysia, Uk, African countries, and any other place there is to go. I wish to go every week in a different country one day.

bewildred
04-03-2010, 03:21 PM
The only place I long to see is the KSA. My dream is to see the Kaâba.

Supreme
04-04-2010, 10:51 AM
Let's see:

America, as everything looks so pretty and rich over there.
Israel, so I can visit churches that have their roots in Christian history.
Palestine, so I can see places like Bethlehem, where Jesus was born.
Egypt, so I can swim in the Red Sea, gaze at the beautiful desert and admire the pyramids.
Russia, as I'm fascinated by Russian history, especially Stalin.
Bermuda, as it is my idea of paradise.

Life_Is_Short
04-04-2010, 12:42 PM
Palestine.
Indonesia
Saudi and Dubai (been there but sure like to go again)
Malaysia
Egypt
Iran
Iraq
Afganistan
Turkey
Yemen

Basically all the islamic countries i know. :)

ardianto
04-04-2010, 12:55 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by S<Chowdhury
Everywhere inshallah i hope travel as much of the world as i possibly can.....
Me too, ...... me too. :D

Rabi Mansur
04-04-2010, 01:35 PM
Palestine
Saudi Arabia
UAE
Oman (Muscat)
China
India

ardianto
04-04-2010, 01:43 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Boaz
Western US
Southern Israel
Why only western, why only southern ?, not the whole of those countries ?.

Darth Ultor
04-04-2010, 01:57 PM
I've seen all of the eastern US and most of Israel north of Jerusalem. In the US, I want to see Vegas or the Grand Canyon, or Los Angeles. In Israel, I'd like to see the Negev or Eilat. Oh, speaking of Jerusalem, are non-Muslims allowed in Masjid al-Aqsa or the Dome of the Rock?

marwen
04-04-2010, 02:03 PM
speaking of Jerusalem, are non-Muslims allowed in Masjid al-Aqsa or the Dome of the Rock?
lol
Are muslims allowed in Masjid al-Aqsa ? ;D you know even muslims have difficulties to get there for prayer because of the occupation.

Anyway, I never been there, but as a muslim I think it's ok for non-muslims to visit al-Aqsa, if they come in peace.

'Abd Al-Maajid
04-04-2010, 02:49 PM
Japan
S. Korea
N. Korea
Iran
Saudi Arabia
Italy
Vietnam
Russia
Australia
Western US
Southern Israel
Poland
German
May be I should go on a world tour....;D

Ramadhan
04-04-2010, 03:06 PM
I've been to most of western europe, north america, australia, most of east and south east asian countries. I think every place I've been to is beautiful, in their own unique way. Well except for some really dreary american and australian suburbia LOL.

KSA, because I want to go to Makkah and Madina again... and again...and again...
all the central asian countries like Kazakhstan, Kyrgistan, Turkmenistan where there are fascinating cities like Bukhara, etc.
Oh, I want to go see Africa of course, all the maghribi countries, sub saharan, and south africa!

czgibson
04-04-2010, 03:09 PM
Greetings,

I'd like to visit all of the countries I've not been to so far, although my stays in places like North Korea or the American Deep South might end up being quite short.

Peace

Supreme
04-04-2010, 06:53 PM
I've seen all of the eastern US and most of Israel north of Jerusalem. In the US, I want to see Vegas or the Grand Canyon, or Los Angeles. In Israel, I'd like to see the Negev or Eilat. Oh, speaking of Jerusalem, are non-Muslims allowed in Masjid al-Aqsa or the Dome of the Rock?
I think it's permissable if you arrange it beforehand and don't interrupt prayers. However, as a Jew, I'm sure your religion prohibits you from stepping foot on the Temple Mount, lest you accidentally venture into what used to be the Holy of Holies.

Arfa
06-13-2016, 07:35 PM
I would love to see all wonderful countries....specially Turkey,Australia,Switzerland and Italy:)

darullemon
06-13-2016, 07:46 PM
InshaAllah would like to visit Saudi for Hajj and Umrah, probably Masjid Aqsa.

*charisma*
06-14-2016, 12:54 AM
Assalamu Alaikum

Iceland, Peru, Costa Rica, Austria, Norway, Switzerland.

I'd love to visit the mountains of Pakistan.

EgyptPrincess
06-14-2016, 01:02 AM
There are too many to name :love: I've only been to Egypt but I would love to visit a diverse range of countries and observe the beautiful landscapes Allah swt created. From rivers and lakes to mountains and deserts.

*charisma*
06-14-2016, 01:06 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by EgyptPrincess
There are too many to name :love: I've only been to Egypt but I would love to visit a diverse range of countries and observe the beautiful landscapes Allah swt created. From rivers and lakes to mountains and deserts.
I love beautiful natural scenery...just always takes my breath away and subhanallah I just feel a closer connection with Allah subhanahu wa ta'ala.

Where in Egypt did you visit? I stayed in Cairo for a few days, and I have a love/hate relationship with it lool, others have said that other cities are better eg. alexandria, luxor..

EgyptPrincess
06-14-2016, 01:15 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by *charisma*
I love beautiful natural scenery...just always takes my breath away and subhanallah I just feel a closer connection with Allah subhanahu wa ta'ala.

Where in Egypt did you visit? I stayed in Cairo for a few days, and I have a love/hate relationship with it lool, others have said that other cities are better eg. alexandria, luxor..
Yep, been to Cairo plenty of times. It's where my aunties and uncles live. I've not really had the chance to explore other cities because whenever we go it's to see family. The pyramids are a masterpiece of human engineering for the time, incredibly sight.

*charisma*
06-14-2016, 01:19 AM
You should help me write up a post about Egypt later. I only know enough from those few days I stayed..but in regards to the best spots to eat and stuff I don't know much :p

EgyptPrincess
06-14-2016, 01:37 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by *charisma*
You should help me write up a post about Egypt later. I only know enough from those few days I stayed..but in regards to the best spots to eat and stuff I don't know much :p
When we visited it was pretty much exclusively to see family and didn't really explore much, to my frustration. I can certainly tell you some must visit restaurants and shopping centres though :)

walzkwani
06-27-2016, 09:49 AM
I would like to go Oman

beauty country

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!