/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Back again ...

Amat Allah
04-03-2010, 12:53 PM
Assalaamu Alikum Wa Rahmatu Allahi Wa Barakatuh

how are you all? in shaa Allah in your best...

I missed you my beloved family sooooo much may Allah love you all and reward you with the best always and for ever in this Dunya and Akhirah Ameeeen

for Allah`s sake ,I love you all..:statisfie

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
tango92
04-03-2010, 01:02 PM
wekcome back

marwen
04-03-2010, 01:09 PM
welcome back sister :welcome:

Amat Allah
may Allah be pleased with you and reward you with the highest levels of the paradise with out being reckoning my noble and respected brothers ...Ameen

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
☆ღUmm Uthmanღ☆

^^Aameen

Wa’Alaikum Assalaam WaRahmatullahi WaBarakatuh Sis!!

WELCOME BACK!!

Luv u too for the sake of Allah (swt)!!

Beardo
04-03-2010, 01:17 PM
:sl:

Welcome back! :D

Amat Allah
04-03-2010, 01:34 PM
may Allah love you my sweet and precious sister ^^ Ameen:statisfie

Wa Alikum Assalaam Wa Rahmatu Allahi Wa Barakatuh

may Allah preserve you , bless you and reward you with Al Firdaws with out being reckoning our new head of IB`s precious family and all the Ummah Ameen

Fטлку
04-03-2010, 01:44 PM
:ooh: Welcome backk! :D

Tilmeez
04-03-2010, 01:46 PM
Walaikum assalam,

And Welcome back. Hope you are in best state of Emaan and health.

Looking forwrd to your posts.

Amat Allah
04-04-2010, 10:18 AM
Jazakum Allahu the highest levels of Al Jannah with out being reckoning my noble and respected brother Ameen

I am in my best of health Al Hamdulillah and may Allah guide us all keep us firm and increase our Taqwa and Imaan Ameen

Misz_Muslimah
04-04-2010, 10:26 AM
Wa alaykum salam wa rahmatu laahi wa barakaatu :)
Welcome bakk sis and luv you too for the sake of Allah (swt)

Amat Allah
04-04-2010, 10:37 AM
:statisfie may Allah the One you loved me for his sake, love you and elevate your status in this Dunya and Akhirah my precious and dear sister Ameeeen ^^

Misz_Muslimah
04-04-2010, 11:14 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Amat Allah
:statisfie may Allah the One you loved me for his sake, love you and elevate your status in this Dunya and Akhirah my precious and dear sister Ameeeen ^^
Ameen thuma ameen :statisfie

Ummu Sufyaan
04-04-2010, 11:17 AM
welcome back!

Amat Allah
04-04-2010, 11:38 AM
Wa Alikum Assalaam Wa Rahmatu Allahi Wa Barakatuh

Jazaki Allahu Al Firdaws bella hisaab my darling Ameen ^^

Danah
04-04-2010, 12:29 PM
Welcome back dearie...Actually it should be me who start this thread or at least be the first one who replied...but you already know why I was away yesterday imsad

LI really missed you girl :statisfie

Asiyah3
04-04-2010, 12:48 PM
:welcome: back. Nice to meet you Amat Allah :statisfie

Amat Allah
04-04-2010, 12:58 PM
may Allah love you and reward you with Al Firdaws with out being reckoning Ameen

its ok you should do nothing but be my dear sister and friend, thank you my precious ,your beautiful words mean so much to me and I already know your pure and loving heart ,may Allah fill it with his rememberance Taqwa Iman the endless peace happiness and satisfaction Ameeen:statisfie

:statisfienice to meet you too my sweetie ^^ may Allah make you the happiest always and for ever in this Dunya and Akhirah Ameen

Güven
04-04-2010, 01:31 PM

Nice to see you back, sis. Hope your doing fine.

Amat Allah
04-04-2010, 01:42 PM
nice to see you too my noble and respected brother Güven , I am doing great ,all Praise Glory and Thanks to Allah , may Allah be pleased with you and write you among those who will see his Al Mighty Face to be covered with his light blesses and grace in the highest levels of Al Firdaws and all the Ummah Ameen

Amat Allah
04-04-2010, 01:49 PM
ooooopppsss:hiding: , I am so sorry please forgive me my sweetie
Fטлку ,I forgot to reply on you , I beg your pardon :embarrass
may Allah love you and reward you with the best always and for ever Ameen:statisfie

al Amaanah
04-06-2010, 01:30 PM
:wasalamex

welcome back ya dti! : D

:w:

Amat Allah
04-08-2010, 01:05 PM
Wa Alikum Assalaam Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakatuh

thank you my dear and precious bor ^may Allah love you and write you from the people of Al Firdaws Ameeeeen:statisfie

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!