/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Arab employers killing and raping of foriegn workers

islamirama
04-03-2010, 06:20 PM
House team probes Saudi torture claims

Parliament’s Committee on Defence and Foreign Relations is investigating claims of cruel labour practices against Kenyans working in Saudi Arabia.

Addressing a news conference at Parliament’s Continental House, Committee chairman Aden Keynan said reports of rape and killings of Kenyan workers in the Gulf state had reached alarming levels.

This, he added, had prompted Parliament to act, with a view to unearthing the broken link in the international labour market that exposed Kenyans to forced labour.

In recent weeks, there have been cases of Kenyans killed, raped or maimed by their employers.

Saboti MP Eugene Wamalwa (PNU) said Kenyans working abroad were a very important component to the country’s economy and their plight had to be addressed promptly.

The House team has therefore appealed to Kenyans who have been through any nasty experiences in Saudi Arabia to appear before it and share their experience.

“As Parliament, we want to know what’s happening and advise the government on the best way to put a stop to these cases,” said Mr Keynan.

Similarly, Attorney General Amos Wako, who had just appeared before the committee said that the issue was of “great concern” to the government.

However, he said, the ministry of Labour was in a better position to protect Kenyans from being exploited in other nations.

Mr Wako said even though Kenyans were preferred employees in the Middle East labour market “because they are hardworking”, there was need for rules to govern recruitment.

“There is a huge problem (of exploitation) at the domestic servant level,” said the AG, adding that Kenyans in higher cadre jobs were relatively safe.

THE NATION

Comments:

Just another example of slave labor and abuse in the spoiled, corrupt arab world. If it’s not your arab raping and abusing a Philippines maid than its some arab employer raping, killing or not paying a worker. If all these workers stop going there and go elsewhere to work, let’s see how long these arrogant uneducated, backward a-rats last not knowing how to do anything themselves.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
ardianto
04-04-2010, 06:28 AM
And what Saudi people did to Indonesian women migrant workers who worked as their servants ?.

????

????

????

I cannot understand why they did it to their sisters in Islam. imsad

'Abd Al-Maajid
04-04-2010, 07:10 AM
^ I think some Arabs doesn't seem to care about brothers and sisters in Islam....(I'm not generalizing Arabs...) They just love to have many wives and travel in expensive luxurious cars. They marry many girls from India precisely Hyderabad who are poor and cant afford living a serene life, they give a lot of money to the household of the girl and take them away and abuse them as if they are war spoils...:raging::raging:

CosmicPathos
04-04-2010, 02:40 PM
the scholars need to stand up and address the evils in their Saudi society before they start giving fatwa against Tableeghi Jamaat and what not .... Homosexuality in Saudi has not been addressed by these scholars except to give fatwas on them ...

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
'Abd Al-Maajid
04-04-2010, 02:44 PM
^ Homosexuality in Saudi...? Are you kidding me...?

CosmicPathos
04-04-2010, 02:49 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by abdulmajid
everything happens under the table.

My colleagues in high school were raped by horny Saudi policemen. People run businesses of "supplying" "innocent and cute" boys. Those prying eyes would not spare any child and they would lie in wait outside the school to choose the suitable "cute" boy. Then there are consensual homosexuals in high school who have desires for each other.

If some student wanted to play cricket in the Pakistani community, more likely than not then organizers etc would want to take him the bed too .... Allhamdulillah my parents were aware of these evils and they never let us play cricket in the "desi bachelor" community. Remember that most labor in Saudi is bachelor and come there to do labor work.

and I was chased down by a hungry homosexual in a pick up truck when I was in grade 10. Thankfully I was on my bike and it was one of the thrilling and exhilarating biking experiences of my life. Allhamdulillah, Allah saved me.

CosmicPathos
04-04-2010, 04:13 PM
This was in Riyadh, capital of Saudi Arabia. I do not live in Saudi at the moment.

islamirama
04-04-2010, 04:27 PM
seems like saudi has become land of the homosexuals, rapists and oppressors where Islam is just a name and superficial outward practice. What's even more disappointing is these mighty scholars that talk about Islam and all that stuff but are mute when it comes to talking about the rapes, homosexuality, domestic abuse, slave labor and what not. Many so called scholars, imam leaders and community leaders themselves beat their wives so why would they bother speaking out against it...

CosmicPathos
04-04-2010, 04:31 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by islamirama
seems like saudi has become land of the homosexuals, rapists and oppressors where Islam is just a name and superficial outward practice. What's even more disappointing is these mighty scholars that talk about Islam and all that stuff but are mute when it comes to talking about the rapes, homosexuality, domestic abuse, slave labor and what not. Many so called scholars, imam leaders and community leaders themselves beat their wives so why would they bother speaking out against it...
There is good there but human have increased so much in numbers that everything seems disjointed, out of touch, unable to communicate and understand the other person .... Throw in the globalizations, consumerism, and materialism that has seeped deep into the Riyadh society. People were good by nature but lack of contemplation has resulted in this ... I still see good there, only need to "capitalize" on it and purify it from the evil that is ever so increasing and taking over piety under the guise of nationalism, Saudization, arrogance, racism, gender oppression, homosexuality, materialism, love for dunya ...

can you believe that when I was in grade 5, Bedu kids would throw stones and pebbles on me when I would go to the masjid. My only sin? i would wear my traditional Pakistani dress of Shalwar Kameez. If I would tell the parents, being able to do nothing, they would tell me "you would have started it first ... " but I could see in their eyes that they knew they were lying because of helplessness ... kher, this discussion has brought many bitter-sweet memories back.

islamirama
04-04-2010, 04:55 PM
a bitter reality for those who wish to live there. Unless your saudi or white, it's not all rosy and beautiful. may be when the 3 earth quakes hit medina, then i'll move there.

cat eyes
04-04-2010, 05:02 PM
:sl: well ive heard some bad stories about saudi and some good ones also but i mean this types of stuff happens in every country brother mad scientist dont you agree? i think its a shock for us because they are a muslim country and we expect them to act like muslims i guess.

cat eyes
04-04-2010, 05:06 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by mad_scientist

My colleagues in high school were raped by horny Saudi policemen. People run businesses of "supplying" "innocent and cute" boys. Those prying eyes would not spare any child and they would lie in wait outside the school to choose the suitable "cute" boy. Then there are consensual homosexuals in high school who have desires for each other.

If some student wanted to play cricket in the Pakistani community, more likely than not then organizers etc would want to take him the bed too .... Allhamdulillah my parents were aware of these evils and they never let us play cricket in the "desi bachelor" community. Remember that most labor in Saudi is bachelor and come there to do labor work.

and I was chased down by a hungry homosexual in a pick up truck when I was in grade 10. Thankfully I was on my bike and it was one of the thrilling and exhilarating biking experiences of my life. Allhamdulillah, Allah saved me.
thats terrible those dirty animals :raging:

Danah
04-04-2010, 05:08 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by ardianto
And what Saudi people did to Indonesian women migrant workers who worked as their servants ?.

????

????

????

I cannot understand why they did it to their sisters in Islam. imsad
Sadly! The Gulf area is full of Asian workers who work as home servants and drivers(Indonesian, Philipino, Indian, and Bangali) and some servants are not receiving a proper Islamic treatment from their employees.

format_quote Originally Posted by abdulmajid
Not only in Saudi Arabia.....but in Gulf area in general, evil is everywhere....haven't you heard about them in Kuwait, UAE, Bahrain....etc?

Maryan0
04-05-2010, 01:56 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Danah

Not only in Saudi Arabia.....but in Gulf area in general, evil is everywhere....haven't you heard about them in Kuwait, UAE, Bahrain....etc?
That's true it not just Saudi Arabia it's all over the Gulf, the things I hear from the family I have that live in Saudi and the UAE are just messed up and it's a shame that the majority of the time these abuses are brought to light through non-muslims.
Salam

Ummu Sufyaan
04-05-2010, 08:35 AM
disgraceful :(

marwen
04-06-2010, 02:10 PM
I am arab btw, but not from the Gulf area. I think Saudi people (and the Gulf people in general) are almost good muslims, but there is also this kind of arrogant arabs who suffer from superiority complex, and they think the lot of money they earn will let them humiliate the others. They also humiliate the other arabs who come from poorer countries and from the maghreb and they treat them as inferiours. I hate this type of arabs who think they are better than the others just because they had more money which come from their despicable complicity with the US companies and politics. I wish that the Gulf area were cleaned from these monsters :raging:.

aadil77
04-06-2010, 04:04 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by mad_scientist

Dam, thing is in those countries you try doing anything back and they'll know such and such sheikh or policeman to get you locked up, tortured or somthin, they're all corrupted *******s. In UK anyone does anythin to you, you get a few people - doesn't matter who they are - they'll help you beat the crap out of them, you don't have to fear corrupted policemen

Woodrow
04-06-2010, 05:47 PM
:sl:

1. Not all Arabs are Muslim

2. Not all people who wear the name of Muslim follow Islam

3. Do not judge a people based upon the actions of some.

Misused wealth corrupts. The per capita income among these people is the highest in the world.

The lesson learned is just how strong the temptations of Shaytan are and living close to a Holy Land does not guarantee a person will not fall for the lies of Shaytan.

'Abd Al-Maajid
04-06-2010, 05:53 PM
^ How do I give reps to you...?:hmm:

tigerkhan
04-07-2010, 03:38 AM
aslamalikum
v.shocking news for me.....blv it make me much sad.
i had much respects for arabs as they are from the nation of Prophet PBUH......and if i remember right there is also movitation in one hadith to love arabs bcz they are from the nation of Prophet PBUH.....obvoiusly they are much better than us and no1 of us is perfect, shortcoming are there is all of us and i think we south asian and even european muslims are also very weak regarding aqeeda and ammal as compareable to arabs.
as far as above issue is concerened, its is very common........ u will also see some bads every where. and if i told u blv homosexulaity,,,i think at the top are we pakistani. in my college time i know most of our classfelows are guy, seniors use them for their sex thrist....even to extent that one my close friend says " u think all of colloge boys are gay and i am waiting for a day when u make this blame on me that i am also a gay". so bad things are everywhere ........ to make them more enlighten...i think its not usefull. but let us pray may ALLAH swt put HIS rehma and mercy on us and give all of us muslims bro and sis hidaya to follow the right and save ourselves from sin and wrong doings....
amen..

islamirama
04-08-2010, 01:31 AM
Exactly! and the scholars want us to make "hijra" to these lands? How come scholars don't speak out against these unislamic and inhuman treatments of others. Even western human rights at least recognize injustice and speak out against it.

cat eyes
04-08-2010, 08:10 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Woodrow
:sl:

1. Not all Arabs are Muslim

2. Not all people who wear the name of Muslim follow Islam

3. Do not judge a people based upon the actions of some.

Misused wealth corrupts. The per capita income among these people is the highest in the world.

The lesson learned is just how strong the temptations of Shaytan are and living close to a Holy Land does not guarantee a person will not fall for the lies of Shaytan.
you hit the nail on the head. to much money goes to a persons head and they dont know what there doing

TrueStranger
04-10-2010, 10:28 PM
Let's not blame their sins and crimes on money/wealth. There are plenty of wealthy people on this earth and they do not commit such crimes and sins. It's the people that commit crimes and sins, not the money. Everyone has the option of doing what they want with the money Allah has blessed them with. Why is it that they are not helping poor Muslims with their money instead of hiring servants, barely paying them, and on top of that abusing them and treating them inhumanely. I had enough of these excuses! The name of Islam is partially being tarnished because of their barbaric actions.

May Allah purify His religion and His servants. Walahi I have to defend Islam and the Prophet (PBUH) against people who think that the actions of Arab Muslims represent Islam. I'm tried of people insulting the Prophet and Islam because some "Holier than thou" Muslims commit some of the worse crimes on earth against their fellow Muslims.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!