/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Pencil Art

Lonely Gal
04-04-2010, 09:24 AM
Hey All,
Hope your all doing well!
I've been told im good at drawing objects, anything that's a still object i pretty much can draw it and it resembles the picture, however I cant draw people at all! i'll get the outlines correct but cannot draw the individual features to look anything like what they are..
I really want to start drawing again as a hobby, as after art/graphics in school i just gave up, i want to draw the odd thing here and there but i am finding it very hard to get started, any ideas what i should start on drawing..

Any of u artists out there?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Alpha Dude
04-04-2010, 09:44 AM
:sl:
format_quote Originally Posted by Lonely Gal
however I cant draw people at all! i'll get the outlines correct but cannot draw the individual features to look anything like what they are..
Sister, I'd say it is just as well. The drawing of animate objects is impermissible.

Lonely Gal
04-04-2010, 09:47 AM
yeh i realised drawing people is wrong so i want to take up drawing objects etc

Asian man
04-05-2010, 03:44 AM
why is drawing haraam?

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Ummu Sufyaan
04-05-2010, 08:12 AM
:sl:
format_quote Originally Posted by Lonely Gal
Hey All,

I really want to start drawing again as a hobby, as after art/graphics in school i just gave up, i want to draw the odd thing here and there but i am finding it very hard to get started, any ideas what i should start on drawing..

Any of u artists out there?
look up the book "the idiots guide to drawing" ( think that's what its called)...though its a book that waffles on horribly too much, it does raise some important points such as eye level, perspective etc. it also mentions that you should have your own personal space, and give yourself an allocated time to draw (as life tends to get too hectic and doesn't give you time for yourself).

my personal advise is, draw when you are in the mood to, and draw with your heart and not your hand.

look up websites to get get some heedful hints and tips....and youtube is also a useful source.

Lonely Gal
04-05-2010, 09:31 AM
Thanks Ummu Sufyaan

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!