/* */

PDA

View Full Version : It was not me. I'm so sorry

Sarahd
04-04-2010, 12:09 PM
:sl:
Guyz im so sorry for the spamming, it was not me, it was my sister, i leave my ib account signed in full time, an so my sis posted all those spam posts and she didnt know its not alowed to do that. i didnt know what she posted, i only found out now, i hope you will all please forgive me for the inconvenience caused, please:cry:
It will never happen again Insha Allah
Jazakallah, May Allah have mercy on u all.

:wasalamex

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Rafeeq
04-04-2010, 12:24 PM
If you regret for an action done by her and assure it will not happend again, I say you very warm welcome sis. May Allah (SWT) make your stay beneficial for His religion and for Ummah

marwen
04-04-2010, 12:29 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Sarahd
:sl:
Guyz im so sorry for the spamming, it was not me, it was my sister, i leave my ib account signed in full time, an so my sis posted all those spam posts and i didnt know, i only found out now, i hope you will all please forgive me for the inconvenience caused, please:cry:
Jazakallah, May Allah have mercy on u all.

:wasalamex
your sister is really foxy ;D;D;D
;D;D;D Anyway, I liked her design ( I voted for her ), hope she wins :statisfie

ardianto
04-04-2010, 12:36 PM
It's OK, it's OK.

;D

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!