/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Comfort for Muslims who have Sinned......

ali-imran
04-04-2010, 10:42 PM
A verse from the Quran, which I hope will give some comfort to those of you who are worried that you have unforgiveable sins....including me....we have yet the good favours and mercy of Allah to look forward to Insha Allah if we will and do good.

4:48 - Women/An-Nisa

"Allah does not forgive the joining of partners with Him: anything less than that He forgives to whoever He will, but anyone who joins partners with Allah has concocted a tremendous sin".

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
marwen
04-05-2010, 12:01 AM
Thanks brother for sharing. It's really comforting when we remember this ayat. And it gives us hope to be a better muslim.

Jazak Allah Khayran Brother !

Nokiacrazi
04-07-2010, 12:14 AM
Indeed Allah will forgive any sin, so fear not, for Allah loves to forgive.

I think it is mentioned in the Hadith that if we did not sin, Allah would exchange in our place a people who would sin and turn to him in repentance. This shows the importance of repenting once you sin, for sin we all will.

Be sincere in your repentance and insha'Allah it will be accepted. Remember that even if you committed Shirk, then you turn away from it, submit your will to Allah, then repent, and if you have become a Muslim, surely even that act will be forgiven? Allah knows best.

Nokiacrazi
04-07-2010, 12:17 AM
Indeed Allah will forgive any sin, so fear not, for Allah loves to forgive.

I think it is mentioned in the Hadith that if we did not sin, Allah would exchange in our place a people who would sin and turn to him in repentance. This shows the importance of repenting once you sin, for sin we all will.

Be sincere in your repentance and insha'Allah it will be accepted. Remember that even if you committed Shirk, then you turn away from it, submit your will to Allah, then repent, and if you have become a Muslim, surely even that act will be forgiven? Allah knows best.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
M.I.A.
04-09-2010, 10:41 AM
Undoubtedly Allah does not forgive (the sin of ) of disbelieving in Him and forgives anything lower than it to whomever He wills; and whoever ascribes partners to Allah has invented a tremendous sin.

Allah forgiveth not that partners should be set up with Him; but He forgiveth anything else, to whom He pleaseth; to set up partners with Allah is to devise a sin Most heinous indeed.

Lo! Allah forgiveth not that a partner should be ascribed unto Him. He forgiveth (all) save that to whom He will. Whoso ascribeth partners to Allah, he hath indeed invented a tremendous sin.

just in case you struggled with the sentence structure like i did.

thanks bro Ali-Imran

distressed
04-09-2010, 11:19 AM
Im glad ive read this..!!! not being proud of some of the things ive done, i asked for 4giveness..but how do we know that we've truly been 4given ?? also how long do we need to repent for ?

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!