/* */

PDA

View Full Version : California Earthquake

Beardo
04-04-2010, 10:46 PM
6.9 in Baja California.

It lasted quite a long time. I felt it a little where I live. My head's still spinning.

Duas requested. I get a little concerned...

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Beardo
04-04-2010, 10:58 PM
8 minutes after the Southern California quake, there was an earthquake in Northern California of 4.0.

Beardo
04-04-2010, 11:01 PM
did I also mention we had an earthquake 2 weeks ago of 4.0 in SoCal as well?

So don't laugh when I say my heart jumps everytime my house's windows rattle.

'Abd al-Baari
04-04-2010, 11:04 PM
:sl:

I pray Allah keeps you and your family safe at all times, akhee.

These earthquakes, surely they are a sign. imsad

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Beardo
04-04-2010, 11:06 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by 'Abd al-Baari
:sl:

I pray Allah keeps you and your family safe at all times, akhee.

These earthquakes, surely they are a sign. imsad
Ameen Ameen Ameen!

Indeed. Actually, scientists recently released that there will be a major earthquake in California. It's not a matter of if anymore, it's a matter of when.

Doesn't matter how strong or weak our houses are... Allah Ta'ala has power over all.

Darth Ultor
04-04-2010, 11:09 PM
I'll pray for you and your family.

Beardo
04-04-2010, 11:36 PM
Yet another Earthquake in SoCal: 5.1

marwen
04-04-2010, 11:53 PM
May Allah protect you and your family, and all your neighbours. Please make sure you're in a safe place brother. May Allah end this trouble soon and keep you safe.

islamirama
04-05-2010, 12:40 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Rashad
Ameen Ameen Ameen!

Indeed. Actually, scientists recently released that there will be a major earthquake in California. It's not a matter of if anymore, it's a matter of when.

Doesn't matter how strong or weak our houses are... Allah Ta'ala has power over all.
california not only sits on the fault line but it also has an underground valcano size of LA and it isn't all that dormant. If that goes, all of cali goes and rest of the world as well.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!