/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Video evidence of American Soldiers indescriminate murder of Iraqis uncovered

Sampharo
04-06-2010, 12:39 PM

Collateral Murder

WikiLeaks has released a classified US military video depicting the indiscriminate slaying of over a dozen people in the Iraqi suburb of New Baghdad -- including two Reuters news staff. Reuters has been trying to obtain the video through the Freedom of Information Act, without success since the time of the attack. The video, shot from an Apache helicopter gun-site, clearly shows the unprovoked slaying of a wounded Reuters employee and his rescuers. Two young children involved in the rescue were also seriously wounded. For further information please visit the special project website www.collateralmurder.com.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Dagless
04-07-2010, 12:19 AM

Justufy
04-07-2010, 01:28 AM
This video made me sick, sometimes things like that make me wonder if we are on the right side?

Ummu Sufyaan
04-07-2010, 03:32 AM
and that ladies and jellyspoons, is the perfect example of the spineless cowards/pigs inhabiting our lands.

and this is merely what got leaked through. i can only imagine of what we dont hear of.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Supreme
04-07-2010, 11:25 AM
Disgusted. I turned it off after they started saying 'nice' and 'look at those dead *******s'.

aadil77
04-07-2010, 11:34 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Supreme
Disgusted. I turned it off after they started saying 'nice' and 'look at those dead *******s'.
Thats normal when your enemy goes down you're bound to celebrate, the taliban do it all the time but probably without swearing

but in this case the targets weren't much of enemy as they were jounalists, and neither should anyone in that country be an enemy even people fighting the us army as its their right to remove their country of invaders

'Abd Al-Maajid
04-07-2010, 01:01 PM
This would have never happen if those Americans fags were stillborn. They were journalists and the armed men were totally relaxed who were killed, it was not a war front. They were just desperate to kill people. COWARD AMERICAN SOLDIERS!!!!! May Allah grant Heaven to those who lost their lives. Aameen

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!