/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Divorce cakes

Ummu Sufyaan
04-07-2010, 03:49 AM
got this through email.

We've all heard of wedding cakes, but what about divorce cakes?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
جوري
04-07-2010, 04:48 AM
:haha: that last one looks positively deranged and these cakes are just sad.. got to love the west, wherever there is tragedy there is money to be made!

Beardo
04-07-2010, 05:07 AM
How come all of them depict the wife to be the bad guy? :X I'm surprised none of the sisters have pointed that out by now. :P

جوري
04-07-2010, 05:10 AM
lol so true, I have got to stop sympathizing with men (who for the most part I find to be a lovely creation) :mmokay:

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Ummu Sufyaan
04-07-2010, 05:16 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Rashad
How come all of them depict the wife to be the bad guy? :X I'm surprised none of the sisters have pointed that out by now. :P
if anything, i took it the other way. it looks like the guys in the wrong...he drove her over the edge.

جوري
04-07-2010, 05:37 AM
^^ very true? are these cakes edible? I have seen the way they make wedding cakes and they are a breeding ground for bacteria and fingerprints lol.. I think they are mostly about the art and less about the taste as I have discovered...

:w:

Nokiacrazi
04-07-2010, 05:45 AM
They best be edible. They made me hungry.

Soulja Girl
04-07-2010, 08:31 AM
:sl:

loll funeh.. buh sad somehow..

:wa:

Ğħαrєєвαħ
07-03-2010, 09:49 PM
Bump. . .

That was geeky

Rhubarb Tart
07-03-2010, 10:01 PM
haha! These pictures made me laugh!

I am so going to steal this and send it round to people.

Ğħαrєєвαħ
07-03-2010, 10:02 PM
^lol haha would be funny

nousername
07-04-2010, 05:25 AM
this made me laugh! JZK for sharing

Cabdullahi
07-10-2010, 12:06 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Rashad
it's revenge time son! just look at who posted the thread.....the fiercest sister ALIVE! Masha'Allah

Ummu Sufyaan
07-10-2010, 03:05 AM
^and i wear that badge with pride.

on second thought, perhaps its best to move this thread to the sisters section?

Abdul-Raouf
07-10-2010, 03:46 AM
Modern World (Western world esp.) Celebrates everything.....

__follower
07-18-2010, 04:36 AM
thx for sharing

ziyad
07-20-2010, 02:35 PM
Nice, I'm gonna open a divorce bakery, I'm confident I will be in business for a looooooong, loooooooong time. They forgot to make the Gay wedding cakes, I am sure those will go like hot Cakes!!

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!