/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Greetings

freethinking
04-07-2010, 11:49 AM
To you all, Peace and goodwill to you all.
I am from London England, read the qurn 2 years ago and have been asking questions about it ever since but rarely get any satifactory answers, I pray I get good responses here in peace and with Love

:sunny:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Muslim Woman
04-07-2010, 01:05 PM
Salaam/Peace

Welcome to the forum :)

Pl. feel free to ask any questions u have about Islam . God Willing , we will try to ans .

Take care.

glo
04-07-2010, 01:14 PM
Welcome to the forum, freethinking. :welcome:

Nora.
04-07-2010, 01:33 PM
Welcome to forum :)

Don't be hesitate to ask any question regarding Islam

Nora,

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Asiyah3
04-07-2010, 03:11 PM
:welcome: Hope you'll have a beneficial and pleasant stay insha'llah (God willing). Enjoy your stay :)

freethinking
04-07-2010, 03:45 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Nora.
Welcome to forum :)

Don't be hesitate to ask any question regarding Islam

Nora,
Thank you all for your kind welcomes, but shall I ask questions on this thread or elsewhere? I have read the quran and do have questions about it

Peace be with you

Asiyah3
04-07-2010, 03:58 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by freethinking
Thank you all for your kind welcomes, but shall I ask questions on this thread or elsewhere? I have read the quran and do have questions about it

Peace be with you
Peace,

Elsewhere. I'm sure you'll find suitable sections insha'llah. May Allah guide you and us.

Nora.
04-07-2010, 05:05 PM
Well , you should ask question in another thread - in case everyone knows that you have questions which need to be answered - .. Go ahead and post your questions :)
p.s: I'm so impressed about your interest in Islam ,hold on ^_^

marwen
04-07-2010, 05:44 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by freethinking

Peace be with you
format_quote Originally Posted by Nora.
Well , you should ask question in another thread - in case everyone knows that you have questions which need to be answered - .. Go ahead and post your questions :)
p.s: I'm so impressed about your interest in Islam ,hold on ^_^
Yes that's right, if you have a question, you may create your own thread about it, so every one in the forum can see it.

May Allah bless you all.

Misz_Muslimah
04-08-2010, 01:28 PM
Welcome to the forum! :)

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!