/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Wordpress help

Grofica
04-07-2010, 01:22 PM
Do any brothers or sisters in here use wordpress?

I am having some problems...

the new forum inspired me to update my blog so i want to switch it all over to wordpress.

My problem is Wordpress doesnt offer too much storage space and for my other blog it offered none so i store all my blog pics on Photobucket.... but when i try to add a picture via a weblink the add to blog "button" is light gray and if i click it nothing happens....

Can someone help me????

I spent a lot of time doing up a nice header and setting up the blog but now i cant move my posts over and its really frustrating....

any help would be fantastic... :-)

Thanks!!!! :embarrass

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Grofica
04-07-2010, 03:33 PM
Hey i figured it out... i needed to click on the HTML and insert it that way.... and then click back over to the normal writting "area"

My blog is totally new! totally re-done! and totally fab. its going to be extra fun to blog now! i know its bad but i am so proud of myself :D

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!