/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Help: I need anyone good in photoshop

Danah
04-07-2010, 03:20 PM
:sl:

I need a volunteer to help in designing a banner for a site. If anyone is welling to help let me know please.

JazakumAllah khair in advance. I will appreciate your help a lot as I forgot everything I learned in photoshop :hmm:

:w:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
-Fallen Angel-
04-08-2010, 09:26 AM
I can help... though i may not be the best :p

Danah
04-08-2010, 12:28 PM
Oh finally! someone replied at last, Alhumdulilah

I will send you the details of the design I need through PM inshaAllah very soon, JazakAllah khair in advance

zakirs
04-08-2010, 04:26 PM
Salaam sister..

I can help too .. I am admin of Jannah posters .. so if it is a Islamic website or something, i'll be glad to do it.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Danah
04-08-2010, 05:20 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by zakirs
Salaam sister..

I can help too .. I am admin of Jannah posters .. so if it is a Islamic website or something, i'll be glad to do it.
Wa Alykom Asalam,
JazakAllah khair brother. Just to give you and brother Unhappy an idea about the banner I want so you may know what kind of banner I want, and decide whether can help or not, as you wish.
I am working now in changing the template of my site "link in my siggy" and I want to have a banner that related to the site name as the current one was for try only.
So something like a bright pearl inside a shell or a pearl partially covered with silk....something like that and you can use your skills to improve the main idea. JazakumAllah khair in advance.

zakirs
04-08-2010, 07:45 PM

sis i tried my best, sorry if it isn't good enuf :( ,

link to full image http://i42.tinypic.com/22ns42.jpg

Danah
04-08-2010, 08:27 PM
^ brother, may Allah bless you, I didn't expect you to do it so quick, its very nice mashaAllah but I said in my last post that I will change the "template" in other words it wont be green like that. I am very sorry if I was not clear.

another thing is that I only mentioned few details about the design just to give you a prior idea of the whole work.

zakirs
04-08-2010, 10:20 PM
oh ok , then. Once your template is done the banner can be done again.. or if you have an rough idea of color scheme etc i can help you out :).. you can pm me if i forget to checkback on this thread

Ummu Sufyaan
04-24-2010, 09:29 AM
sis, try typing into google "how to make a website header using photoshop."

i did this for my blog and (i havnt read it yet), but this is what i came up with:

Danah
04-25-2010, 01:07 PM
^ JazakiAllah khair sis, that was very helpful indeed

Muslim Woman
07-13-2011, 09:40 AM
A convert bro is looking for a volunteer to make a banner :

I have a kind request for all members of this blessed group, recently we upgraded our Islamic site: http://www.islamicteachings.org/ and we want someone to make a banner for the site (for free as sadakah) which must be in line with the overall look of the forum itself...

do any of you know who could make us one please? we have one in place but i would like to make one that is much more Islamic with a masjid in the background and the site title name and Islamic writings too...if you have any ideas or are good on photoshop let me know here...we kind of need this made soon too...anyone keen to help us?

Muslim Woman
10-02-2011, 01:40 AM

a convert sis is looking for a volunteer for graphic changes in her site.

My Islam Web

http://myislamweb.com/forum/index.php

Thanks in advance.

Muslim Woman
01-10-2012, 02:54 AM

format_quote Originally Posted by Muslim Woman

a convert sis is looking for a volunteer for graphic changes in her site.

My Islam Web

http://myislamweb.com/forum/index.php

Thanks in advance.

the convert sis wants to add some Islamic greeting smileys . Can anyone makes it for her site ? JazakAllah.

syilla
01-12-2012, 05:28 AM
I've paid hundreds of ringgit just to make a name card design, webflyer and packaging design :hmm:

Abz2000
01-12-2012, 05:41 AM
u can get them free at vistaprint

Muslim Woman
01-12-2012, 06:46 AM

u should have come here first to find a volunteer sis :)

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!