/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Marriage or single life? (for Arabic-speakers)

Asiyah3
04-07-2010, 03:51 PM
Check this out, a delightful and funny debate masha'llah :D Enjoy!

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Ummu Sufyaan
04-08-2010, 01:34 AM
lol sis, seen this before
here's the same thing, only different
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9XdvDMc8mmU

Jennie
05-15-2010, 11:29 AM
Hello, _muslim_
no, it's not sin to pluck your eyebrows. I don't pluck mine, but I don't judge people who do.

Asiyah3
05-15-2010, 11:36 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Jennie
Hello, _muslim_
no, it's not sin to pluck your eyebrows. I don't pluck mine, but I don't judge people who do.
Thank you for responding. How about this evidence?:

The Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “The woman who plucks facial hair and the woman who has this done are cursed.” (Reported by al-Bukhaari and Muslim).

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Nájlá
05-18-2010, 03:51 PM
Lol sis that was nice and funny. :D Jazakiallah khayr.

sohail1234
05-31-2013, 04:59 AM
:D i have already seen this clip... :D

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!