PDA

View Full Version : children of Gaza video (must see channel 4 documentary)



جوري
04-07-2010, 05:15 PM
http://www.informationclearinghouse....ticle25110.htm
Reply

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
aadil77
04-07-2010, 09:46 PM
yh I made a thread about this, can't even search for it

here's the link for uk users http://www.channel4.com/programmes/d...es/4od#3048585

I find it amazin that theres only one bit of israeli propaganda in the whole film - when the israeli charity offers to help that little girl but to no avail, i mean how often do israeli's help palestinians? It was in there purely to show that israeli's aren't inhumane
Reply

Ğħαrєєвαħ
04-07-2010, 10:00 PM
Aslaamu`Alaaykum

Jazakallahu for the Link..

Wa`Alaaykum Salaam
Reply

Ğħαrєєвαħ
04-07-2010, 10:00 PM
Edit* Jazakallahu Khayr :)
Reply

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Sign Up
Supreme
04-07-2010, 10:03 PM
As I posted on the original thread for this documentary, it's a tragic story. I felt the most sorry for that little girl with the shrapnel in her brain... and the surgeon said he couldn't remove it. She has to live with that for her whole life.
Reply

aadil77
04-07-2010, 10:12 PM
Originally Posted by Supreme
As I posted on the original thread for this documentary, it's a tragic story. I felt the most sorry for that little girl with the shrapnel in her brain... and the surgeon said he couldn't remove it. She has to live with that for her whole life.
atleast she's alive, what about the hundreds of other orphans who have to live without parents, what about that kid who got shot in eye then shot in the head by the terrorist idf? what about the helpless kids who've seen their parents murdered infront of their own eyes inches away from them?
Reply

Supreme
04-07-2010, 10:55 PM
Originally Posted by aadil77
atleast she's alive, what about the hundreds of other orphans who have to live without parents, what about that kid who got shot in eye then shot in the head by the terrorist idf? what about the helpless kids who've seen their parents murdered infront of their own eyes inches away from them?
But what a life. Brain damage, bleeding, constant headaches... and all when she's just 8 or 9.
Reply

glo
04-07-2010, 11:07 PM
This was such a touching programme.
The great thing about children is their openness and honesty.

Growing up like that, no wonder that some of these children grow up hating and wanting to kill the other side ... imsad
Reply

aadil77
04-07-2010, 11:08 PM
Originally Posted by Supreme
But what a life. Brain damage, bleeding, constant headaches... and all when she's just 8 or 9.
it was all bad, she has to live with physical pain for ever, she was an orphan as well I think so mental pain to live as well

May Allah have mercy on them
Reply

Supreme
04-07-2010, 11:12 PM
Originally Posted by aadil77
it was all bad, she has to live with physical pain for ever, she was an orphan as well I think so mental pain to live as well

May Allah have mercy on them
Thankfully, her mum was still alive. But her brother and father were killed from memory.
Reply

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Sign Up

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!