/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Twilight :)

Twilight
04-07-2010, 07:39 PM
Hi :statisfie this is the first forum i ever joined so quite excited to be here, I'm actually a protestant but my husband to be is a Muslim, don't ask how that ended up happening. I met another Muslim Sister and was saying that its a pretty nice environment to learn from, so here I am :thankyou:.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Beardo
04-07-2010, 07:50 PM
Your first Forum? :O It's an honor.

Well, I'm glad you've discovered us. We just recently underwent a change onn the forum so please bear with us. We're changing everything.

Also, You're Earthican? Omg, so am I! What a coincidence.

UmmSqueakster
04-07-2010, 07:57 PM
Welcome to the forum! I'm a former protestant, now muslim, married to a muslim, mother to a wonderful cat.

Twilight
04-07-2010, 08:04 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Rashad
Your first Forum? :O It's an honor.

Well, I'm glad you've discovered us. We just recently underwent a change onn the forum so please bear with us. We're changing everything.

Also, You're Earthican? Omg, so am I! What a coincidence.
:giggling: What a coincidence indeed :p thanx for the warm welcome :)

format_quote Originally Posted by UmmSqueakster
Welcome to the forum! I'm a former protestant, now muslim, married to a muslim, mother to a wonderful cat.
Oh Kl, did you convert to Islam before you met him or after ? Just wondering ^o). Thanx for the welcome aswell

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Beardo
04-07-2010, 08:17 PM
I'm seriously hoping that it is an adopted cat.

Unless a Protestant and Muslim make a cat... Allahu Alam. o_O

UmmSqueakster
04-07-2010, 08:27 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Rashad
I'm seriously hoping that it is an adopted cat.

Unless a Protestant and Muslim make a cat... Allahu Alam. o_O
Think AbuHuraira :giggling:

UmmSqueakster
04-07-2010, 08:29 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Twilight
Oh Kl, did you convert to Islam before you met him or after ? Just wondering ^o). Thanx for the welcome aswell
Waaaaaay back in the day...ok, no, 10 years ago, I was researching various religions, and was considering converting to islam. As such, I looked for muslims to chat with on ICQ. My now husband was one of them. I converted while he and I were still friends. So I converted after I met him, before I married him, and no, I didn't convert for him :P (that's my biggest pet peeve, people assuming that I only converted because I married a muslim).

glo
04-07-2010, 08:55 PM
Welcome to the forum, Twilight.
I joined this forum 4 years ago and I am still here. :)

Ğħαrєєвαħ
04-07-2010, 09:04 PM
Welcome to the Forum, and i hope you enjoy your stay here
Hope to see you around, Have fun! :)

Danah
04-07-2010, 09:16 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Twilight
Hi :statisfie this is the first forum i ever joined so quite excited to be here, I'm actually a protestant but my husband to be is a Muslim, don't ask how that ended up happening. I met another Muslim Sister and was saying that its a pretty nice environment to learn from, so here I am :thankyou:.
Welcome to the forum, I hope you will have a good stay here :)

Think AbuHuraira :giggling:
lol then you should call yourself Umm Hurairah :coolious:
And wow mashaAllah I didn't know that you are a former christian! Alhumdulilah

Twilight
04-07-2010, 09:24 PM
Aaaaaaawww thank you soo much for a warm welcome again guys , hope to learn lots here :)

Misz_Muslimah
04-08-2010, 01:29 PM
Welcome to the forum Twilight!
Hope you have a great stay :)

Asiyah3
04-08-2010, 03:50 PM
I'm glad you joined us :) Hope you'll learn lots and enjoy your stay insha'llah. Also, if you got any questions, please feel free to private message me or any other sister :)

Wyatt
04-08-2010, 08:22 PM
Welcome to the forum! :statisfie

S<Chowdhury
04-09-2010, 07:27 PM
Welcome to the forum, what a lucky girl you are to have a Muslim Brother as a husband :p

tw009
04-09-2010, 07:55 PM
^ lol I agree!

Welcome to the forum Twilight! hope your stay here is beneficial :)

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!