/* */

PDA

View Full Version : I need some help please

FITIM
04-07-2010, 10:58 PM
Selam Aleikum to all my brothers !I am new in this forum .I read some of the posts and i think they are great .I am a Muslim and i need 2 or three Muslim names and Muslim boys because i am going to be a father next month.I don`t know what is a boy or a girl.I prefer to be rare names and have good meanings regarding KURAN and all Muslim history .My E MAIL is --- you to all the brothers .PROUD TO BE MUSLIM !

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
aadil77
04-07-2010, 11:19 PM
For boys names I'd call them; musa, ibrahim, sulayman, muhammad - all prophet names you can add muhammad at the end for a second name
for girls; aysha, khadija, mariam, hawa

marwen
04-07-2010, 11:24 PM
congatulations for being a future father ! :)
Boys names : Abdullah, Abdurrahman, Abu-Bakr, Omar, Ali, Othman.
Girls names : Mariam, Fatima, Khadija, Aycha, Islam.

islamirama
04-08-2010, 12:16 AM
Wa'alaikum as'salaam,

Congratulations, may Allah bless them to be noor of your eyes and shade for you in old age. check out this link:

I want to give my son a name. What is the Islamic guidelines on this?
http://www.islam-qa.com/en/ref/7180

http://www.names4muslims.com/

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Fטлку
04-09-2010, 05:39 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by FITIM
Thank you to all the brothers .PROUD TO BE MUSLIM !
Uhm :mmokay:

Anyways:
Girls: Haya, Amirah, Marriyah, Aliyah, Mariam (highly recommended :p)

Masuma
04-09-2010, 05:59 PM
Congrats dear brother! May Allah make your children true Muslims!

Here are some names:

Boy: Abdullah, Yusuf, Esa (my fav):statisfie, Muhammad, Zakir, Haroon, Yahya
Girl: Aneeza:p, Mariam, Noreen, Rabia, Abeera, Hajra, Arsala

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!