/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Asalam alikum to everyone....

Angel24
04-08-2010, 01:42 AM
Asalam alikum everyone,hope everyone is in best health and iman...a christian lady is interested in islam alhamduliallah...she used to come to my work as patient and used to complain about her life so we had a chat and i told her alot about islam..and alhamduliallah she is interested...if you guys can help me out of providing some lectures for christian and some videos that interest her, i would be very thankful and May Allah reward you guys for it....
JazakAllah in advance and for your time...

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
marwen
04-08-2010, 02:08 AM
I found this site of sheikh Ahmad Deedat (rahimahu Allah). this page contains videos where he discusses some christian concepts (Christ, Crucification, Easter, ...) with the islamic view point.
Hope it will help.

Hamza Asadullah
04-08-2010, 03:59 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Angel24
Asalam alikum everyone,hope everyone is in best health and iman...a christian lady is interested in islam alhamduliallah...she used to come to my work as patient and used to complain about her life so we had a chat and i told her alot about islam..and alhamduliallah she is interested...if you guys can help me out of providing some lectures for christian and some videos that interest her, i would be very thankful and May Allah reward you guys for it....
JazakAllah in advance and for your time...
Asalaamu Alaikum Wr Wb everything she needs is here inshallah:

Very useful threads for those looking into Islam

http://www.islamicboard.com/showthre...ing-into-Islam

If you need anything else then please don't hesitate to ask inshallah

Angel24
04-09-2010, 09:44 PM
JazakAllah khair for the help and providing websites....hamza....umm they useful links alhamduallah...but some of them is in here, does she need an account here to view them?

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Hamza Asadullah
04-09-2010, 10:35 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Angel24
JazakAllah khair for the help and providing websites....hamza....umm they useful links alhamduallah...but some of them is in here, does she need an account here to view them?
Asalaamu Alaikum Wr Wb, no she does'nt she can still view them inshallah. If you need anything else then please don't hesitate to ask.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!