/* */

PDA

View Full Version : New member - greetings

Ben Reed
04-08-2010, 03:20 PM
Hi

I am a new member of this forum. I hope you all don't mind my posting - i found this forum as it is well placed in Google and I am eager to get in contact with someone who is a fluent Arabic speaker - so I'm quite an unusual member.

I will add my post in the relevant section which explain more about myself and what I am doing here.

Regards

Ben

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Asiyah3
04-08-2010, 03:24 PM
Warm welcomes to you Ben :) Hope you'll have a beneficial and pleasant stay here insha'llah (God willing). Please feel free to ask anything.

Looking forward to your posts.

UmmSqueakster
04-08-2010, 03:58 PM
Welcome to the forum! I hope you find what you're looking for here.

But, just an FYI, most muslims aren't native/fluent arabic speakers. Only about 18% of the muslim world is arab, and since this board is aimed at english speaking muslims, most of us here probably don't speak arabic.

zakirs
04-08-2010, 04:32 PM
Welcome aboard ben!... hope you find your friend here. Sorry i don't speak arabic :D

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!