/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Freelance role available for fluent Arabic speaker: Apply here

Ben Reed
04-08-2010, 03:33 PM
Hello

I am from a UK publishing company who publish websites in the healthcare sector. I am looking to recruit a freelancer for our current project which is a website aimed at Arab medical tourists wanting to travel abroad for treatment.

The website is called www.doctorinternet.info and it will have an Arabic language version www.doctorinternet.ae which will match the English site almost exactly.

The only problem is that we are finding it very difficult to find an Arabic translator that can use our content management system Easysite. I have been unable to find someone suitable so far, so I am using this forum in an attempt to find people who may be fluent Arabic speakers.

At the moment there are approx 230 pages on the site. We have translated word docs of about 20 of these pages already.

We are looking for a fluent Arabic speaking web editor to build the Arabic version of the website.

The web editor would not need to know any HTML or coding, but they would need to have knowledge of content management systems and Meta data and be able to use easysite.

Their purpose would be to make an exact copy of the English language site, only translated into Arabic –The role is approx 70% content editing and 30% translating.

Once the website is launched, it would need to be updated on a regular basis as more pages are sold.

We have used someone previously who could translate very well but could not use the content management system. We need someone who can perform both duties. Training can be provided (in person if the freelancer is local to our Hertfordshire office).

It is urgent as we have launched the English language site already and were hoping to have the Arabic version done already.

It is a freelance position with the potential for regular work as the site will need to be updated frequently. The person must have free-time to build the site

As for the rate, please provide an hourly quote.

If you are interested in this role and feel you fit the description, please send me a brief email detailing your experience, skills etc…

Regards

Ben

Ben Reed
Production Manager

Private Healthcare UK TM
helping you make the right choice

www.privatehealthcare.co.uk
benreed@privatehealth.co.uk
Tel: 01442 817815
Fax: 01442 817818
Managed by Intuition Communication Ltd
Registered address:
3 Churchgates
Church Lane
Berkhamsted
HP4 2UB
Registered in England: 4858023
www.intuition-communication.co.uk

Visit our other web sites:
Treatment Abroad - www.treatmentabroad.com
Harley Street Guide - www.harleystreetguide.co.uk
Cancer Advice - www.canceradvice.co.uk
Self Help UK - www.self-help.org.uk
OHS Directory - www.ohsdirectory.co.uk

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!