/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Jews and Brahmins – Birds of a feather

islamirama
04-09-2010, 04:34 AM
Jews and Brahmins – Birds of a feather

“Whereas the inhabitants of the Indian peninsula are Hindus whose hearts have been full of hatred towards Muslims, therefore, India is the most important base for us to work there from against Pakistan,” David Ben Gurion, quoted in the Jewish Chronicle, August 9, 1967.

Now if you read history of the Indo-subcontinent from objective sources, you discover the during the ten centuries Muslim rule, the upper-caste Brahmin Hindus neither stopped conspiring against the Muslim rulers while the members of other three lower-cast Hindus not only co-operated with the Muslim rulers but also became the part of the governing elites even without converting to Islam.

Many Jews and Brahmins were supporters of Adolf Hitler based on their common concept of the “race superiority”.

The Genome Research Journal (May8, 2001) reported that the upper caste Brahmin Hindus have common traits with the Jewish people – such as the caste superiority (racism) and ethnically the great majority of both Brahmins and Jews is rooted in Khazar tribes of Asia.

V.T. Rajshekar, editor fortnightly Dalit Voice, Bangalore (India) wrote: “India’s Brahminical rulers called the “Jews of India”, being blood brothers of the Jews, are in tight embrace to fight their latest enemies Islam. Israel fears attack from the nuclear armed Iran. India’s 2% Brahmins cannot survive without war and violence which are their staple diet. Both the Jews and the “Jews of India” say they have been able to win over President Obama to tackle their common enemy. But our friend Alan Hart fears another anti-Jew violence in the West. We have the same fears in India: the rise of anti-Brahmin war and violence. The unity of China with Iran, Pakistan and other revolutionary Islamic forces including Palestine plus the Indian original inhabitants will produce a gigantic force before which the micro-minority Jews and “Jews of India” will pale into insignificance…..”

The Dalit Voice Editorial said:”The conspirators and killers of MK Gandhi were all Chitpavan hailing from Pune to which BG Talik belonged. It is these ChipavanBrahmins who started India’s first Brahminical terrorist party called the RSS. The discovery of the more deadly Brahaminical terrorist outfit called the Abhinav Bharat, headed by a serving Indian Army Officer, Lt. Col. Purohit, now in jail for many terrorist killings along with his gang, further strengthen our theory. Lt. Col. Purohit has admitted visiting the Zionist Israel and getting its full support – with funds and arms – to kill Muslims.

It must be admitted that the close affinity and the perfect net-working between the Jews and “the Jews of India” is of recent origin. The marriage of convenience between the two was forged after the Jews became dictators within the USA after the two World Wars and the death of Communist Soviet Union. The Jews having finished Christianity and then enslved the Christians, the only other enemy they faced was Islam.

As the Jews were already engaged in fighting Muslims in the newly created Israel – a British gift of Palestine which historically belonged to Arabs – the “Jews of India (Brahmins)” approached their cousins in this fight against the common enemy. Since then the “Jews of India” have further tightened the embrace of their cousins and secured all the support to enslave the original inhabitants of India.

As the Jews are controllers of entire Western media and the Brahmins are managing the Indian media, both the conspirators have seen to it that no truth comes out in their current desperate war on Islam. The rise of Black cum Muslim Barack Obama as the new President of America – now a sinking power – was hailed by the forces opposed to the Jews and the “Jews of India”. But the Zionists appear to have “pocketed” Obama by giving Nobel Peace Prize to a war-monger.”

http://rehmat1.wordpress.com/2010/04...-of-a-feather/

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
CosmicPathos
04-09-2010, 05:30 AM
I am sorry to say but I cannot find the quote "“Whereas the inhabitants of the Indian peninsula are Hindus whose hearts have been full of hatred towards Muslims, therefore, India is the most important base for us to work there from against Pakistan,” David Ben Gurion, quoted in the Jewish Chronicle, August 9, 1967." in the archives of the Jewish Chronicle.

http://archive.thejc.com/search/fram...,61,121,19,168
http://www.thejc.com/

zakirs
04-09-2010, 09:28 AM
And i totally find the article rubbish. I do know that brahmins believe in racial superiority but the idea that they are constantly conspiring against muslims is rubbish. How do i know? because i have many brahmins who are my friends.Seriously i find this article paranoid.

It is the same as some ISlamophobic people see islam as,

:sl:

CosmicPathos
04-09-2010, 03:44 PM
I do agree that a huge majority of Hindus do not like Muslims, especially within India they would not want a Muslim rule. That is why Pakistan was formed. Not all Brahmins are bad though. They are just born in this religion of discrimination. Read Brahmanical texts, there is much discrimination against inferiors such as Shudras or Dravidians.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Predator
04-09-2010, 07:13 PM
And i totally find the article rubbish. I do know that brahmins believe in racial superiority but the idea that they are constantly conspiring against muslims is rubbish. How do i know? because i have many brahmins who are my friends.Seriously i find this article paranoid.

It is the same as some ISlamophobic people see islam as,
You may have few brahmin friends but it doesnt mean that all Brahmins are good . Even the quran says that there a few good jews but most of them are perverted transgressors

The Hindu extremists brahmins call the shots in India and These extremists were responsible for the demolition of the Babri mosque and the Gujarat Holocaust of Muslims in 2002

See how this Hindu butcher ends his interview after being cornered
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qcN5wVoEboc

This guy modi is a murderer and killer of innocent muslims and the most hated man along with LK Advani by Muslims in India . He needs to be tried and convicted and hanged.

The 'worlds largest democracy' is yet to wipe its hands of the blood of innocent sikhs in 1984 and muslims in 2002. There may come a day when when these events come bak to haunt this so called great democracy.

zakirs
04-13-2010, 04:48 PM
I guess Islam also says not to talk about things you donot know much ? I live in india and I am pretty sure i have met more hindus than you. And i know about Modi and babri riots , thank you for reminding but it doesn't say anything about hindus as such .. just as terrorists say nothing about Islam/muslims. Don't negate anything with wrong arguments , rather disapprove religion on points of factual errors.

Stop bashing India.And stop pointing fingers at others.

"One should examine oneself for a very long time before thinking of condemning others.
- Moliere"

Thank you.

CosmicPathos
04-13-2010, 05:00 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by zakirs
I guess Islam also says not to talk about things you donot know much ? I live in india and I am pretty sure i have met more hindus than you. And i know about Modi and babri riots , thank you for reminding but it doesn't say anything about hindus as such .. just as terrorists say nothing about Islam/muslims. Don't negate anything with wrong arguments , rather disapprove religion on points of factual errors.

Stop bashing India.And stop pointing fingers at others.

"One should examine oneself for a very long time before thinking of condemning others.
- Moliere"

Thank you.
are you nationalistic bro?

zakirs
04-13-2010, 10:06 PM
I might be I might not be.. but i do not like one picking on somebody using false accusations or invalid points of arguments.It is unhealthy.

sunnyhayat
04-28-2010, 04:37 AM
I do not think one can make generalization about any specific race, caste or group as there are always good and bad people in each community. Terrorism these days gets attributed to muslims when we all know those are only the misguided people, as Islam never sanctions innocent's blood.

Predator
06-30-2010, 04:12 PM
Some of the teachings of the Jewish Talmud and Hindu scriptures are very similar in concept of the “race superiority”.

Jews vs Gentiles

Hitting a Jew is the same as hitting God

Sanhedrin 58b. If a heathen (gentile) hits a Jew, the gentile must be killed.

O.K. to Cheat Non-Jews

Sanhedrin 57a . A Jew need not pay a gentile ("Cuthean") the wages owed him for work.

Jews Have Superior Legal Status

Baba Kamma 37b. "If an ox of an Israelite gores an ox of a Canaanite there is no liability; but if an ox of a Canaanite gores an ox of an Israelite...the payment is to be in full."

Jews May Steal from Non-Jews

Baba Mezia 24a . If a Jew finds an object lost by a gentile ("heathen") it does not have to be returned. (Affirmed also in Baba Kamma 113b). Sanhedrin 76a. God will not spare a Jew who "marries his daughter to an old man or takes a wife for his infant son or returns a lost article to a Cuthean..."

Jews May Rob and Kill Non-Jews

Sanhedrin 57a . When a Jew murders a gentile ("Cuthean"), there will be no death penalty. What a Jew steals from a gentile he may keep.

Baba Kamma 37b. The gentiles are outside the protection of the law and God has "exposed their money to Israel."

Jews May Lie to Non-Jews

Baba Kamma 113a. Jews may use lies ("subterfuges") to circumvent a Gentile.

Non-Jewish Children are Sub-Human

Yebamoth 98a. All gentile children are animals.

Abodah Zarah 36b. Gentile girls are in a state of niddah (filth) from birth.

Low Caste Hindus (shudras) vs Brahamins

PUNISHMENT FOR LOW CASTE HINDUS

Apastambha Dharma Sutra III, 10-26, says:
The tongue of a Shudra, who spoke evil about a BRAHMIN should be cut off

A Shudra who dared to assume a position of equality with the first three castes was to be flogged.

If a Shudra overheard a recitation of the Vedas, molten tin was to be poured into his ears; if he repeated the Vedas his tongue should be cut and if he remembered Vedic hymns, his body was to be torn into pieces.
MANU, 167-272 says:
If a Shudra arrogantly teaches Brahmins Dharma, the king shall cause hot oil to be poured into his mouth and ears.
Again, MANU, 167-272 says:

Let the king never slay even a Brahmin though he may have committed all possible crimes.

MANU VII, 133 says that:
Brahmins should not be taxed and should be maintained by the State.”
ABOUT LOW CASTE Shudras – MANU XMRITI X, 129 says that:
No collection of wealth was to be made by a Shudra, even though he may be capable, for a Shudra who has acquired wealth would pain a Brahmin, and that Brahmins may appropriate by force the property of the Shudra.
PANCHVANISH BRAHMIN 3-1/1 I says:
Even if a Shudra acquired wealth, he must always remain a slave. His main job is to wash the feet of the higher caste.
TULSIDAS, A Brahmin in his Ramayana writes:
Even if a Shudra is learned and virtuous, he should not be given respect and honor.

Literacy the Peoples right

Here is the aphorism of the Brahma-Sutras:(Brahma-Sutras 1.3.9.38)

The smrithi orders that shudras must be prohibited from hearing, studying and understanding the Vedas.

MANU 162-272 says:
If a Shudra arrogantly teaches Brahmins, Dharma, the king shall cause hot oil to be poured into his mouth and ears.

CosmicPathos
06-30-2010, 05:11 PM
A Gujrati Hindu colleague at work was quick to answer my question "Are you Hindu" by saying "Yes, I am Brahmin!" as if he did not want me to mistake him for someone else!

جوري
06-30-2010, 05:41 PM
it is sad when they get just one life and they spent it believing that they are born into 'low casts' because they deserved it from their prior lives.. sob7an Allah and how incredibly sad that is!

espada
07-01-2010, 10:38 PM
Wonder how this will affect things?

Hitler memorabilia 'attracts young Indians'

By Zubair Ahmed
BBC News, Mumbai

Slowly but steadily, a decade-old business around the dead and universally despised dictator Adolf Hitler is emerging as a small-scale industry in India.Books and memorabilia on the German leader's life have found a steady market in some sections of Indian society where he is idolised and admired, mostly by the young.
The numbers are small but seem to be growing. Latest reports say Bollywood is now planning to cash in. A film - Dear Friend Hitler - is due to be released by the end of the year, focusing on the dictator's relationship with his mistress Eva Braun. It's hard to narrow down what makes the dictator popular in India, but some young people say they are attracted by his "discipline and patriotism". Most of them are, however, quick to add that they do not approve of his racial prejudices and the Holocaust in which millions of Jews were killed. But the truth is that books, T-shirts, bags and key-rings with his photo or name on do sell in India. And his autobiography, Mein Kampf, sells the most.
T-shirts, bags and key-rings? Huh? We are still on Earth, correct?

Nearly all the booksellers and publishers contacted in India say it is mainly young people who read Mein Kampf. It's not just the autobiography - books on the Nazi leader, T-shirts, bags, bandanas and key-rings are also in demand. A shop in Pune, called Teens, says it sells nearly 100 T-shirts a month with Hitler's image on them. Prayag Thakkar, a 19-year-old student in Gujarat state, is one of them: "I have idolised Hitler ever since I have had a sense of history. I admire his leadership qualities and his discipline." The Holocaust was bad, he says, but that is not his concern. "He mesmerised the whole nation with his leadership and iron discipline. India needs his discipline."
Things are weirder in this world than i thought.

SOURCE

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!