/* */

PDA

View Full Version : $ 60 or "Blank Cheque"?

ahmed_indian
04-09-2010, 01:48 PM
salaam alaikum,

if your employer gives you his 60 dollars and tells:

a. either you use this money for your basic needs and buy me a gift from the rest of money and then i will give you blank cheque. you will be able to buy whatever you like.

b. or use this money completely for youself and then i will punish you.

what will you do?

Allah - Most Merciful, Most Forgiving, Most Kind, Most Rich - has given us this life (maybe of 60 years). if we worship Him and obey Him and use our time in His remembrance, He will bless us with Paradise for eternity (to enjoy whtever we like) otherwise suffering in Hell is truly painful.

may Allah forgive us and have mercy on us. Ameen

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Lonely Gal
04-10-2010, 08:24 PM
uhh why wud an employer do that???
if i had to go for one then i guess it'l be a) cos wats point using money on urself if its gna result in punishment???

glo
04-10-2010, 08:32 PM
The point is that the post compares the $60 cheque to the 60 years (or thereabouts) which God gives us in this earthly life.

According to Islam, we can either spend it carefully, just meeting our simple needs and offering the rest back to our employer (meaning God) as a gift and being rewarded with a blank cheque (meaning eternal life in jannah); or to spend it on whatever we like, but then receive punishment for having done so.

Perhaps your question 'Why would an employer do that?' is an interesting one.
Perhaps the question should be 'Why would God do that?'

Dagless
04-10-2010, 08:34 PM
I'd see HR; bosses like him are the reason this economy is in the state its in.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!