/* */

PDA

View Full Version : description of how a believer is meant to feel.

cat eyes
04-09-2010, 02:10 PM
the more ya grow, the more ya study, the more iman ya have

the more ya become disattracted to some of the things of the dunya

ya dont like what ya use to do because something happened to ya, what happened to ya?

because something is in the heart now something is in my mind now

i have quran in my mind, i have qur'an in my heart now

i have the love of the prophet, i have the love of Allah

i have something in me and i am now different, i feel different

And i warn ya those of ya that still like this dunya and ya dont make a distinction

Then iman is not written in your heart

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Salahudeen
04-09-2010, 02:42 PM
who wrote that ? it's nice.

cat eyes
04-09-2010, 06:38 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by squiggle
who wrote that ? it's nice.
well i did not write it but what is being described is exactly whats in my heart and how i feel

i got it from a lecture i was watching and i just wrote it down

sometimes i dont like to even go out of my home i want to stay inside because i hate this world and whats outside so much fitnah

But ive always been like that even before reverting to islam maybe thats why i found peace in islam and everything just made sense

i thought i was an utter weirdo before but now its like i know why. i dont like this dunya at all. you see i could never be like my friends drinking alcohol and all that stuff maybe thats why i didnt have any friends lol

I just want to strive for jannah so badly but do the work of Allah at the same time of course

i want to spread islam only

Salahudeen
04-09-2010, 11:32 PM
yeah just be patient inshallah. make dawah to other sisters, if you see them doing something wrong befriend them and tell them indirectly people don't get so offended then. Also doing dawah indirectly is good also.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!