/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Problems Logging In?

Insecured soul
04-09-2010, 05:55 AM
salaam guys

Im getting auto logged off, i logged in to IB kept the browser opened for 15 mins and came then its asking for id and pw again

im guessing its login timeout

is this a new feature ?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Fטлку
04-09-2010, 07:05 AM
The "Remember me" feature isn't working for me either :hmm:

ژاله
04-09-2010, 11:06 AM
it asks me to log in before every action.

OurIslamic
04-09-2010, 02:57 PM
:sl:

If anyone has problems logging in, just check the box next to "remember me", that will fix everything. I had some problems logging in, since I'd get a message that I'd be logged in, but in actuality, I was not :hmm: .

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
AabiruSabeel
04-09-2010, 08:48 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by zÂk
But it always remembers me :ermm:
And me too. :hmm:

Insecured soul
04-10-2010, 04:35 AM
Remember me did the job

thanks

Beardo
04-10-2010, 05:06 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by AabiruSabeel
And me too. :hmm:
And me three.

Fטлку
04-10-2010, 05:12 AM
Yeah, yeah, you're all very memorable :mmokay:

glo
04-23-2010, 06:52 PM
I seem to get logged out quite frequently and quickly whilst writing a post - even if I don't take much time writing it.
Is there a reason for that?

marwen
04-23-2010, 06:58 PM
I have the same pb, hope admins check it out. Now I use to save a copy of what I wrote before submetting a post, just in case I lost connection.

glo
04-23-2010, 06:59 PM
^
Yep, I am learning to copy and paste what I have written before posting the reply ... just in case! :phew

AabiruSabeel
Try clicking on Remember me before signing in? Some other members had the same problem earlier.

Ğħαrєєвαħ
hmm why dont you try..clicking remember me when your loggin into the forum...maybe that will help... hmm

glo
04-23-2010, 07:00 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by AabiruSabeel
Try clicking on Remember me before signing in? Some other members had the same problem earlier.
I'll try that, AabiruSabeel. Thank you!

glo
04-23-2010, 07:01 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Muslim World 12
hmm why dont you try..clicking remember me when your loggin into the forum...maybe that will help... hmm
I'd never thought of that, because this problem of getting logged out has never been an issue before now ...

Ğħαrєєвαħ
04-23-2010, 07:01 PM
^sorry i ended up typing the same as brother Aabiru Shaheel..:|..
before i would get logged out for staying on the forum for tooo long , like not using it or away from the computer or something

Ğħαrєєвαħ
04-23-2010, 07:02 PM
^Hopefully it works out for you :)

Danah
04-24-2010, 05:34 PM
Asalam alykom

Sister Lina has been trying to come here but it keeps logging her out

Can you solve this problem please?
Jazakum Allah khair in advance

Danah
04-24-2010, 07:46 PM
^ I already that and I am waiting her to tell me again whether it's still logging her out or not.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!