/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Is it quiet around here?

glo
04-09-2010, 07:55 PM
I have recently returned to this forum after a few weeks away.
I realise that there have been forum changes, and I am getting to grips with them.

But I have also noticed that things seem to be very quiet around here. There used to be easily 20 people or more logged on in the evenings - now there only seems to be a handful ...

Is there a reason why it is more quiet? Or is it just my imagination?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Banu_Hashim
04-09-2010, 08:47 PM
* tumble-weed blows in the wind *

Ğħαrєєвαħ
04-09-2010, 08:58 PM
^ LOL, reminds me of them west side movies scene thingy

ardianto
04-10-2010, 11:56 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by glo
I have recently returned to this forum after a few weeks away.
I realise that there have been forum changes, and I am getting to grips with them.

But I have also noticed that things seem to be very quiet around here. There used to be easily 20 people or more logged on in the evenings - now there only seems to be a handful ...

Is there a reason why it is more quiet? Or is it just my imagination?
If you think that is just your imagination, that is means we have a same imagination.

No, no, we are not in imagination but we see a fact.

I Don't know where they are. Still shocked with the new forum skin, maybe.

:D

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Masuma
04-10-2010, 12:24 PM
See! I felt it too! But don't know the reason why!

Or maybe its just us! :(

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dunya ki mehfilon say ukta gaya hun Ya Rab
Kiya lutf anjuman ka jab dil hi bujh gaya ho
! :hmm:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

S<Chowdhury
04-10-2010, 12:39 PM
I think i know the answer its because everyone has joined www.ourislamic.com or perhaps because Italianguy has left us :(, I joke I joke i think its just the fact because of the upgrade a few people are having trouble getting to grips with it.

Beardo
04-10-2010, 12:49 PM
It's because of the forum outage we had a few days back. Insha'Allah they'll come around. I noticed day before yesterday there was an unusual amount of traffic. It really depends on a lot of things, such as the holidays, exams, etc etc. You do know, majority of our members are actually college students. That is, if the alexa demographics are correct.

Masuma
04-10-2010, 07:56 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Rashad
It's because of the forum outage we had a few days back. Insha'Allah they'll come around. I noticed day before yesterday there was an unusual amount of traffic. It really depends on a lot of things, such as the holidays, exams, etc etc. You do know, majority of our members are actually college students. That is, if the alexa demographics are correct.
The what?:? You just spoke french, didn't you? :hmm:

cat eyes
04-10-2010, 08:07 PM
yeah your right glo the forum is really quite sometimes i feel im the only one posting anything lol

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!