/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Saalam

zakknight1
04-09-2010, 08:09 PM
Salaam,

Wow these forums are looking really nice, i've been here in the past and they were really plain.

Nice job !

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Asiyah3
04-10-2010, 07:53 AM
:wa:
:welcome: Hope you'll have a beneficial stay insha'llah.

Misz_Muslimah
04-10-2010, 09:58 AM
Wa alaykum salam,
Welcome to the forum!

zakknight1
04-10-2010, 10:13 AM
Jazak allah to all for the kind and warm welcome :)

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Beardo
04-11-2010, 01:55 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by zakknight1
Salaam,

Wow these forums are looking really nice, i've been here in the past and they were really plain.

Nice job !
I'm glad someone thinks so. :exhausted: Nice to get a compliment for a change. For the past few days, I've only been hearing complaints. ;D Well, they were complaints apparently disguised as constructive criticism.

Jk jk. xP

Welcome board, anyhoozle.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!