/* */

PDA

View Full Version : what is the UFC?

جوري
04-10-2010, 06:18 PM

so this on AOL news today and was quite amused.. still not quite sure what it is :skeleton:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
جوري
04-10-2010, 06:20 PM
I liked the Niqabi sis who said she'll be watching it on TV lol

:w:

Sawdah
04-10-2010, 06:28 PM
^Hehe, yeah. :p

UFC stands for Ultimate Fighting Championship.

That's pretty much all I know about it.

Woodrow
04-10-2010, 06:39 PM
MMA/UFC= Mixed Martial Arts/Ultimate Fighting Championship apparently martial art competitions and shows are popular in Abu Dhabi

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
CosmicPathos
04-10-2010, 06:57 PM
this is a boring sport if I can call it that. Whats up with punches and bleeding faces? Reminds me of Allah's verse when he says that man wants to excel in show off of things, muscular power and technique in this case.

Dagless
04-10-2010, 09:17 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by mad_scientist
this is a boring sport if I can call it that. Whats up with punches and bleeding faces? Reminds me of Allah's verse when he says that man wants to excel in show off of things, muscular power and technique in this case.
If boxing is considered a sport then why not this? I don't like the fact it has an owner, other than that it seems ok. I don't watch it though.

CosmicPathos
04-10-2010, 09:38 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Dagless
If boxing is considered a sport then why not this? I don't like the fact it has an owner, other than that it seems ok. I don't watch it though.
Sure. Its just that I dont see any value in it? What can you expect to learn from this sport? Self-defense? hmm or maybe bloating your meat and feeling good about your physique? Or maybe feeling good about physically dominating the opponent?

Phoenix CG
04-10-2010, 11:51 PM
watched it, love ufc.

Alchemist
04-11-2010, 12:42 AM
I used to like that kind of shows when I was younger :D

Ummu Sufyaan
04-11-2010, 09:26 AM
UFC is sort of like wresting.

Dagless
04-11-2010, 10:38 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Ummu Sufyaan
UFc is sort of like wresting.
Only real...

Al-Indunisiy
04-11-2010, 11:59 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Dagless
Only real...
Only professional wrestling = fake.

Alchemist
04-11-2010, 01:03 PM
oh yeah I used to wwe wreslting too.. with el captine mamdou7 farag commentry.. I get good laughs.. bom slam ! sobleks ! man**** ! crrrrozline!

Alchemist
04-11-2010, 01:05 PM
manshet* It got censored ;D

Cabdullahi
04-11-2010, 08:19 PM
it's hype who the hell would want to watch.....two topless men groping each other for one hour or so, eeeee +o(

Al-Indunisiy
04-11-2010, 11:28 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Abdullahii
it's hype who the hell would want to watch.....two topless men groping each other for one hour or so, eeeee +o(

But fun for sado-masochists.

ardianto
04-12-2010, 01:18 PM
I know UFC stands for Ultimate Fighting Championship, but when I read the title I answered it spontaneously "Utah Fried Chicken". I remember to KFC, of course.

It was inspired me to search with google, maybe Utah Fried Chicken is exists, and I found it. However Utah Fried Chicken is not located in Salt Lake City or other cities in Utah but in Newark, New Jersey.

aadil77
04-12-2010, 04:32 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Gossamer skye
I liked the Niqabi sis who said she'll be watching it on TV lol

:w:
must be some militant niqabi or a man, you can't underestimate them you never know whats behind that veil

I thought UFC is popular in the US, suprised you don't know about it

aadil77
04-12-2010, 04:34 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Abdullahii
thats why stand up fighting eg; boxin, kick boxing is much better, none of that men on top of each other crap

ardianto
04-12-2010, 04:50 PM
Remind me to the popular movie at 1988, Bloodsport.

جوري
04-12-2010, 06:39 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by aadil77
must be some militant niqabi or a man, you can't underestimate them you never know whats behind that veil

I thought UFC is popular in the US, suprised you don't know about it
I never under-estimate a sister =)

Cabdullahi
04-12-2010, 06:52 PM
^ sisters are killers! once they release that 'chanel' bomb on your nose my brothers :( you'll be left disorientated

Ummu Sufyaan
04-13-2010, 07:19 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by aadil77
errr what :$

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!