/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Hi Everyone at LI!

What Is Truth?
04-10-2010, 11:52 PM
Salaam Everyone,

I've been lurking around these parts for a while, and decided I quite like it here! I am interested in all things related to religion (from theology and philosophy to history and science) and the challenges (and hopefully insights!) they bring to my Christian faith. I've been learning a bit about Islam for a little while now, and I hope that I will learn lots more about it from talking to you all!

Best wishes,
Matthew

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
marwen
04-11-2010, 12:50 AM
Hi Brother !
Welcome to the Forum.

:welcome:

Insecured soul
04-11-2010, 01:03 AM
welcome, u can ask all that u like

Beardo
04-11-2010, 01:54 AM
Hey, welcome board. ;)

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
glo
04-11-2010, 07:15 PM
Welcome to the forum, Matthew. :welcome:

Misz_Muslimah
04-11-2010, 07:17 PM
Welcome to the forum and hope you have a great stay.

Woodrow
04-11-2010, 10:48 PM
Welcome Matthew. Sincere questions are very much welcome. One thing you will find is that Muslims are very serious about Islam. To us it is not a Religion in the definition of the English Dictionary. It is an entire life. In Arabic, there is no word for human life, that does not also mean a person's religion.

Masuma
04-12-2010, 01:47 AM
Welcome to the Forum dear bro,

May you find all the "TRUTH" in the world by God's will!:statisfie

What Is Truth?
04-12-2010, 09:23 AM
Many thanks everyone for your kind welcome! :)

format_quote Originally Posted by Woodrow
Welcome Matthew. Sincere questions are very much welcome. One thing you will find is that Muslims are very serious about Islam. To us it is not a Religion in the definition of the English Dictionary. It is an entire life. In Arabic, there is no word for human life, that does not also mean a person's religion.
I'm a glad that you take your faith as seriously as it should be taken; for me as well, Christianity is a way of life which affects everything I do (in fact the earliest Christians called it "The Way"). And that just makes asking questions about Christianity and Islam even more essential!

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!