/* */

PDA

View Full Version : New here

GuidemySoul
04-11-2010, 05:02 AM
As-Salamu Alaykum Brothers and Sisters.

I'm new here. I'm new to Islam, so I still have much to learn. I recently went to China for 7 months. Before leaving, I was given a Quran by a local Imam. During these 7 months I read the Quran, and I can find NO lies. Only the truth. I feel Allah is guiding me towards him. I do not know much, but Inshaallah I hope to learn more.

I am happy to be here, thank you for having me.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
GuidemySoul
04-11-2010, 05:04 AM
Please allow me to add, I have begun learning Arabic. A wonderful friend and sister from Jordan has taken the time to assist me in learning Arabic. I have only begun the Alphabet, but I am on my way Inshaallah.

Masuma
04-11-2010, 05:29 PM
Asalamu Alikum Wa Rehmatullahi Wa Barakatuh!

Welcome to the forum dear brother/sister! :statisfie

May your stay here be a wonderful experience! You can ask as many questions as you want!!! You are mooossst welcome!:statisfie

I'll pray to Allah for your success in this life as well as in the next!

Misz_Muslimah
04-11-2010, 06:56 PM
Wa alaykum salam wa rahmatu laahi wa barakaatu
Welcome to the forum and hope you have a beneficial stay :)

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!