/* */

PDA

View Full Version : feeling kinda lost

boots
04-11-2010, 05:59 PM
asalamu alaykum,

I'll keep it short.. I was suppose to get married with this man but I was dealing with a lot of difficulties and I started to loose hope because I got realy ill and I didn't know how to cope... I paniced... alot... and I scared him off... he coped with it better than I did.. but eventually because of my attitude he just left.
right after we broke up... he started a relationship with a "friend" that was too friendly to him during the time we were together... she came out of nowhere "seeking for a friend" because she had a tragedy in her family and started to send him SMS... I think every month... just trying to chat with him.. "no intentions".. and tried to meet him just "by the way" eventhough she knew that he has someone... and that someone is me...
Her efforts payed back... she was there all the time.. and they are getting married now...

I learned my lessons... but I have a big hole in my heart... and I'm not even sure what I feel.. I feel that god showed me the right path but I feel sad that all this had to happen in order to see.. I'm happy that I'm not the same person that I used to be but I'm sad at the same time because I feel kinda "betrayed" eventhough technically I'm not.

Inshaala khair...

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
cat eyes
04-12-2010, 02:55 PM
:sl:
well how i usually get over things fast is i believe it was my destiny and there probably was one million reasons why this happened subhanAllah i just accept it and i thank Allah and then i pick my self up again and move on.

even though i have not yet experienced what you have experienced but i can understand how it might feel but there is somebody for every one and it might be that he was not compatible for you and you were not for him

as with everything so far happened in my life sis i have accepted it as hard as it was. you need to put your absolute trust on Allah then nobody on the world can hurt you because your heart is at peace

who knows somebody might be out there right now and he might be perfect for you but he has not walked in to your life yet so do not let this get you down

put your trust and reliance on Allah swt
:wa:

boots
04-12-2010, 04:40 PM
Asalamu alaykum,
I cannot help thinking maybe he was the one and I scared him off... and this woman/snake took advantage of the situation... she sensed that he is replying to her and draw him to her direction eventhough there is no chance she knew that we split right away... that's what I think anyway....
I never said anything to her and I kept my mouth shut about her... for more than two years now...
we split with hope that there is a chance to get back together and he saw how much this snake makes me angry... and I said many times that she has an agenda...
I felt insolted and deeply hurt and so angry... but I don't know if he is that innocent or just like the person he is marrying... I wish I did.

cat eyes
04-12-2010, 05:05 PM
sister i just believe that both of you were not compatible with each other also it was wrong for both of you islamically to get so attached to each other before marriage because you are just asking for trouble and alot of the time the people do not get the blessings from Allah because all they have done is just earned his anger.
If you were not destined to be with somebody it will never happen no matter how much you love that person and wanted to be with them it will not happen and if you are destined to be with somebody it will happen and no problems such as this would occur, do you understand what im saying? so it is not your fault sister.. it would have happened any way. i see that you are not blaming him but why? have you not thought that he might have wanted her from the start and he did not let you go earlier because he did not want to hurt you?

sister he has found some one now and that is his own choice he has made. as i said there is somebody for everyone and your chance will also come one day inshaAllah

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!