/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Ask Republicans to Repudiate Hate Group Using Quran as Toilet Paper

islamirama
04-12-2010, 01:53 AM
CAIR Action Alert #603:

Ask Republicans to Repudiate Hate Group Using Quran as Toilet Paper

Congresswoman scheduled to speak to anti-Islam hate group whose Fla. representative brags: 'I like desecrating their [Muslims'] holy stuff'

(WASHINGTON, 4/5/2010) -- CAIR today called on American Muslims and other people of conscience to urge Republican leaders to insist that Rep. Sue Myrick (R-NC) withdraw her support for an anti-Islam hate group after one of its Florida representatives was exposed bragging in a YouTube video that he desecrated the Quran and urinates in the washing stations Muslims use to perform their ritual ablutions (wudu) for prayer.

The 10-minute YouTube video shows ACT! for America Orlando Coordinator Alan Kornman and another man stating in part: "Their foot baths, I love pissing in them...The Quran makes worthless toilet paper. It just kind of scratches my a** a little bit...To me, I like desecrating their [Muslims'] holy stuff."

[The comments were apparently made last month at an ACT! for America information table set up at the University of Central Florida. The video was produced by ACT! for America and placed on one of the group's YouTube channels.]

It is not clear which of the two men is making these statements, but Kornman is clearly shown bragging about pretending to be a Christian seeking to convert to Islam when visiting a mosque.

SEE: ACT! for America Fla. Rep Brags of Desecrating Quran

In a March 9 open letter, Rep. Myrick wrote that she plans to speak at ACT! for America's June conference in Washington, D.C., and urged support for the group. Myrick wrote in part: "Knowing ACT! for America as I do, and its leadership team beginning with Brigitte Gabriel and Guy Rodgers, I have no doubt that this conference will be a first-class event that you won't want to miss."

Following the publication of that letter, CAIR called on Rep. Myrick to withdraw her support for the hate group. To date, the congresswoman has not repudiated ACT! for America or the anti-Islam hate it promotes.

"Representative Myrick's continued support for this vile hate group dishonors Congress and the state of North Carolina," said CAIR National Executive Director Nihad Awad. "No member of Congress should be associated with or support a group whose representatives and leaders hold such hate-filled and un-American views."

He also called on political and religious leaders in Washington, D.C., North Carolina, Florida and nationwide to repudiate ACT! for America's anti-Islam hate.

Members of the Florida Muslim community also report to CAIR that ACT! for America representatives have allegedly been harassing them at community events and meetings. According to community members, the police had to be called to remove group representatives, reportedly including Alan Kornman, at two recent incidents. Over the weekend, ACT! for America joined other anti-Islam hate groups in protesting a Muslim community event in Virginia.

Awad said ACT! for America leader Brigitte Gabriel claims an American Muslim "cannot be a loyal citizen" and that Islam is the "real enemy." She once told the Australian Jewish News: "Every practicing Muslim is a radical Muslim." She also claimed that "Islamo-fascism is a politically-correct word...it's the vehicle for Islam...Islam is the problem."

When asked whether Americans should "resist Muslims who want to seek political office in this nation," Gabriel said:

"Absolutely. If a Muslim who has -- who is -- a practicing Muslim who believes the word of the Koran to be the word of Allah, who abides by Islam, who goes to mosque and prays every Friday, who prays five times a day -- this practicing Muslim, who believes in the teachings of the Koran, cannot be a loyal citizen to the United States of America."

Brigitte Gabriel stated: "America and the West are doomed to failure in this war unless they stand up and identify the real enemy: Islam."

SEE: Islam's March Against the West

Of Gabriel, the New York Times wrote:
"She has made it her mission – one might say her crusade – to warn that radical Muslims, a term she defines as all practicing Muslims, are bent on taking over the West...Gabriel believes that Muslims cannot serve loyally in the U.S. military, that interfaith dialogue is 'nonsense,' and that the difference between the Arab world and Israel is 'barbarism versus civilization.' The Muslim world will not be satisfied until all infidels are converted or eliminated, she has said."

SEE: A Radical Islamophobe?

IMMEDIATE ACTION REQUESTED: (As Always, be firm BUT POLITE.)

1. CONTACT the Republican National Committee to urge that the RNC ask Rep. Myrick to disassociate herself and her party from anti-Islam hate of any kind.
Chairman Michael Steele
Republican National Committee
310 First Street, SE
Washington, DC 20003
E-Mail: cmears@rnchq.org, info@gop.com
Copy to: info@cair.com
Tel: 202.863.8500
Fax: 202.863.8820

2. CONTACT the North Carolina Republican Party (NCGOP) to request that they urge Rep. Myrick to disassociate herself, her party and her state from anti-Islam hate of any kind.

NCGOP Executive Director Russell Peck
E-MAIL: rpeck@ncgop.org
NCGOP Communications Director Jordan Shaw
E-Mail: shaw@ncgop.org
Copy to: info@cair.com

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
جوري
04-12-2010, 04:35 AM
so long as idiots take office and say '''I like desecrating their [Muslims'] holy stuff'

I don't think it would be difficult for anyone to take over... got to love the fact that idiots like her make it to office any office (gives great hope for many great idiots) .. how is it that they brag about 'super-powers' when they are so easily usurped by plastic knives and folks praying in the mosque..

got to love idiots like her ilk and those she endorses whose only usefulness I think would be in the form of an anatomical gift after a short meaningless life

Woodrow
04-12-2010, 06:06 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Gossamer skye
so long as idiots take office and say '''I like desecrating their [Muslims'] holy stuff'

I don't think it would be difficult for anyone to take over... got to love the fact that idiots like her make it to office any office (gives great hope for many great idiots) .. how is it that they brag about 'super-powers' when they are so easily usurped by plastic knives and folks praying in the mosque..

got to love idiots like her ilk and those she endorses whose only usefulness I think would be in the form of an anatomical gift after a short meaningless life
:sl:

I find it only fitting to show love towards her. I would like to send her a nice gift, I am thinking of saving my money to buy her a gift certificate to the Kevorkian clinic. (Nontransferable and only for her personal use)

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!