/* */

PDA

View Full Version : wife swap - 2 diff culture

Lonely Gal
04-12-2010, 09:43 PM
has anyone seen wife swap episode 2? a muslim wife swaps with an english wife.
way do u guys make of it

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
islamirama
04-12-2010, 11:19 PM
Living in a kuffar home among non-mahrams as a swap "wife"? how haram can you get?!

GuCcI
04-12-2010, 11:39 PM
OMG, I dont understand the purpose of these programs...
But I've been hearing a lot about this particular segment so I saw it on Youtube... and am shocked from both sides... the other thing was that it was hard to understand what they're saying ... British accents are thick.

"this lesbian thing is.... way out of.. its not acceptable at all" :D

GuCcI
04-12-2010, 11:52 PM
Okay when I posted that I only got through half of it - now I'm really shocked at how beliefs were compromised to satisfy a stranger woman??? omg..... muslim girls "pioneers" for getting to go to a rock concert?

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
cat eyes
04-13-2010, 05:48 PM
wife swap can be good sometimes but ive reduced watching t.v! to much perverted stuff nowadays going on in the soaps too. my sister was telling me about the gay story lines now.

Couple of years a go it would have been a disgraceful thing to make story like that on a soap since kids sit down to watch with there parents every night but now whats wrong with people that they have stopped caring? even kissing scenes between man and woman were not that common. they were always careful now things have changed so much

its getting awfully perverted watching anything these days.

Lonely Gal
04-13-2010, 09:03 PM
i dont understand how any muslim family can go on to make a show like this..personally i think its portrayed a worse image of muslims and how can a muslim woman go show her face to another man and thousands others through TV when its not allowed and then say they live the life of a proper muslim.

Ğħαrєєвαħ
04-13-2010, 09:23 PM
Aslaamu alaaykum
I was shocked to hear.that they were reffered as "Strict Muslim family"..Subhaan`Allaah...
And also according to the Muslim family the Mother/wife is suppose to be doing all the housework whilst the Husband/father, and Children wait ..SubhaaanAllaah..thats not the Sunnah of the Prophet Sallahu alayhi wa salam at all!..Thats making islaam look like Muslim men treat their wives as slaves...
The Famly are supposed to help out, the Prophet (pbuh) helped his wife out in housework such as cooking, cleaning etc...
But the Muslim women and the other Women didnt live in the houses with the Men, i think they lived in a rented house or a hotel or something...
And the Father sending his daughters to the Rock Concert was totally wrong, also because at the end the Muslim Mother, was saying how her daughters had started being cheeky. And i doubt the Muslim daughters knew the real purpous of actually wearing the Hijaab. ..
If the Whole going to the ROCK concert thing carries on, they are surely destroying their daughters, who knows what they will end up doing, start disobeying their parents, having big arguments about why theyre not allowed to attend the Concert..etc etc..bla bla bla
lol so yeah thats what i thought of that show ...I think wife swap should stop, cos its having ghair mahrams living in each others families, but anyways thats the West Culture..them peeps is already messed up!

Wa alaaykum Salaam

zakirs
04-13-2010, 10:14 PM
Astagfirullah :(

GuCcI
04-13-2010, 10:25 PM
Muslim Word, I felt that way too, it was like the daughters didnt even know why their parents were so keen on 'the strict islamic lifestyle' and practising, they just followed rules but didnt know the purpose of them. And the whole rock concert was way out of whack... I'm still shocked.

Ğħαrєєвαħ
04-13-2010, 10:29 PM
Yeah SubhaanAllaah shocking...
Its the Parents duty to educate their own Children, this is what the world does, they send their kids to mixed schools with a lot of stuff going on...
The Mothers duty to teach her children about Islaam..etc etc
Everyone should play a part..InshaAllaah...

i was shocked more since one of the girls was 18 ,correct me if im wrong..
Anyways May Allaah protect such people from such acts..Aameen

We need to practice Islaam more, coz more are falling into the trap of the Dunya..Khayrr Insha`Allaah ...

Nájlá
04-14-2010, 10:14 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Muslim World 12
Aslaamu alaaykum
I was shocked to hear.that they were reffered as "Strict Muslim family"..Subhaan`Allaah...
And also according to the Muslim family the Mother/wife is suppose to be doing all the housework whilst the Husband/father, and Children wait ..SubhaaanAllaah..thats not the Sunnah of the Prophet Sallahu alayhi wa salam at all!..Thats making islaam look like Muslim men treat their wives as slaves...
The Famly are supposed to help out, the Prophet (pbuh) helped his wife out in housework such as cooking, cleaning etc...
But the Muslim women and the other Women didnt live in the houses with the Men, i think they lived in a rented house or a hotel or something...
And the Father sending his daughters to the Rock Concert was totally wrong, also because at the end the Muslim Mother, was saying how her daughters had started being cheeky. And i doubt the Muslim daughters knew the real purpous of actually wearing the Hijaab. ..
If the Whole going to the ROCK concert thing carries on, they are surely destroying their daughters, who knows what they will end up doing, start disobeying their parents, having big arguments about why theyre not allowed to attend the Concert..etc etc..bla bla bla
lol so yeah thats what i thought of that show ...I think wife swap should stop, cos its having ghair mahrams living in each others families, but anyways thats the West Culture..them peeps is already messed up!

Wa alaaykum Salaam
Ditto

and I couldn't Believe the father allowed the women to drink wine in his house.

I am 16 and I done half of the work in the house and my mum still moans at me for not doing enough. I couldn't believe the girls just sat in the kitchen while their mum got the dinner ready.

But in the bright side at least the mum didn't shake hands with non mahrams, also both women didn't live in each others houses and stayed in hotels... the english family came out with good results while the muslim family came out with the opposite.

cat eyes
04-14-2010, 01:20 PM
the majority of muslims families in uk are corrupted anyway they dont follow islam but follow culture mixed with a little ignorant western attitude. im not surprized, no wonder the non muslims think bad about us

Ğħαrєєвαħ
04-14-2010, 08:38 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Nájlá
Ditto

and I couldn't Believe the father allowed the women to drink wine in his house.

I am 16 and I done half of the work in the house and my mum still moans at me for not doing enough. I couldn't believe the girls just sat in the kitchen while their mum got the dinner ready.

But in the bright side at least the mum didn't shake hands with non mahrams, also both women didn't live in each others houses and stayed in hotels... the english family came out with good results while the muslim family came out with the opposite.
Samere sis lol im just a few years older than you..and it can turn out same with me and my mother sometimes..:D...
Yes the daughters looked like they were un-aware of their religion 100%..and im sure if them girls listened to the Non-Muslim women about going to a Rock Concert to have some few hours of "So called" fun, then i also think, they would also have agreed on taking their Hijaab of due to some silly reasons that Non-Muslim would/may have given them, and thats only because how nice that women was being...you can see that by how she agreed on how its okay to be a lesbian Astagfirullah...since she doesnt care about how her own daughter is one...
And besides i dont see why a good so called strict family would need to go on Tv to change their family life..since thats what the whole show is about..being able to improve some things in each family..but also doesnt always improve things.. A muslim Family should see their fam as perfect to a Non-Muslim family with western cult in it, because we already know and should be able to sort out family matters from our religion, Allaah has blessed us..Islaam teaches us about everything...for e.g. our family life, how to deal with people, financial etc etc...

Anyways i jus got a bit carried away and i hope i even made sense lol, and Allahu alam ..May Allaah help the Ummah to increase love between their family..Aameen :)

¤ ιмαи ¤
04-15-2010, 01:18 AM
LOL i saw that xD

glo
04-15-2010, 06:31 AM
Now I am intrigued.
Does anybody have the link to the programme?

czgibson
04-15-2010, 07:12 AM
Greetings,
format_quote Originally Posted by glo
Now I am intrigued.
Does anybody have the link to the programme?
This page has a link to 'All Episodes', but I can't find the one being mentioned here. Maybe it isn't up yet.

Peace

Ğħαrєєвαħ
04-23-2010, 02:49 PM
hmm you can try type " Muslim Wife swap " in youtube, but not all parts seem to appear on there, i think only part 3 is missing for some reason...hope that helps! :)

Abdul-Raouf
04-23-2010, 02:52 PM
The title of the thread itself is very disgusting to read..... "wife swap" ...WHAT ??? +o( gona vomit...

Ğħαrєєвαħ
04-23-2010, 02:53 PM
Yes i was shocked they had "Musims" on that show..but okay so yeah :\. just dont vomit on this forum please :\ thats even more disgusting or maybe same

Ğħαrєєвαħ
04-23-2010, 02:54 PM
lol altogether there was no point of that show ..more bad than good i suppose but yeah okay indeed

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!