/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Will the rulers fight against Imam Mahdi when he comes?

KittenLover
04-15-2010, 12:15 AM
I was just thinking about this, when imam mahdi comes the saudi family is not going to give up rule I assume so will they fight against imam mahdi?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Ramadhan
04-15-2010, 04:02 AM
The Saudi royal family may not even exist when Imam Mahdi comes.
In any case, real muslims will know who Imam Mahdi is when he comes, so if the royal family still exist, they will not fight against him.

جوري
04-15-2010, 04:06 AM
according to the ahadith I have read.. he won't even know who he is.. and the change in him will happen over night.. he'll take refuge in Kaaba and everyone will then realize who he is insha'Allah..

and Allah swt knows best

:w:

Abu Zainab
04-15-2010, 09:39 AM
And besides the rulers of that time will be in Baghdad (or Sham) as far as I remember. They will send an army to destroy him and Allaah will cause the earth to swallow the whole army.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
marwen
04-15-2010, 10:19 AM
I'm sure I read a hadeeth of the prophet (s.a.w) about the coming of Imam Mahdi (I think in the book Ryadho 'Saliheen) but now I can't find it. Can somone please post this hadeeth, so we can be sure of the story.

brotherubaid
04-15-2010, 10:28 AM
Sister what makes u think they wont fight along side al mahdi , whose name will be Muhamad Bin abdullah by the way as proved in a saheeh hadeeth.
And sister how can one assume that they wont give up the rule , plus who knows which one of them will be the ruler at the time , si asking and assuming such things wont benefit us sister, who knows at the time there might be a God fearing ruler ruling saudi arabia or even some one comletely oposite.

Only Allah knows these things, so if he is a righteous n practising just muslim leader may be he will support him , Only Allah knows what the shape of the world n saud arabia will be at the time and only Allah knows when this will happen.

Any way i think u might be listening tothose who speak ill of the saudi rulers , and im not saying they dont have mistakes or anything , but this starts fitnah in the ummah and such fitnahs only lead to blood shed n murder n fassad in the land.

One should rather stick to the Quran n sunnah and seeking knowledge n stop talking Ill of the rulers , one should actually make dua for their gudiance and the Ulama .. and i say it again THE ULAMA should advise the rulers , if they do so they have done thier part , its not up to us to advise them nor to speak against them or to revolt against them or to spread hatred against them n all which will only lead some mishuided n emotional people to take matters into their own hands , n they will get atcked like they have been recently , the scholars will be slandered n accused of working for the royal family n we will ave attacks on shuraim again , n like the recent incident with sheih budair , so one should rather stay from such speakers who speak ill of the givernments , coz know that such person is not on te sunnah , it was not the way of the salaf fom teh rightely guided imams n tabieen n those who folowed them to speak ill of the leaders

barak Alah feekum.

http://www.answering-extremism.com

S_87
04-15-2010, 10:58 AM
we do not know the time and situation in which Imam mahdi will apear and for that reason we shouldnt make assumptions. IF he came in our time we must ask ourselves, are WE strong enough to be unswayed by the fitnah or that time? and make ourselves stronger. those who will oppse him is known to Allah

islamirama
04-15-2010, 05:21 PM
I recall reading that the mahdi will escape from medina (i think) and run to makkah and there by the kabba few people will give him their bayya. A voice from the heavens will be heard confirming the real mahdi and the current ruler will send his army against the mahdi and it will be destroyed, two more armies from near by lands (arab dictators most likly) will send their armies as well but they will be swallowed up by the earth. We do not know what the future holds or how it will unfold but i believe the royal dictators will be enemies as all these rulers are tyrants of our time and all of their rules will come to an end.
The Prophet Muhammad sallallahu `alayhi wa sallam mentioned that just before the end of this world, the Muslim nation will be ruled by a Caliphate that will follow the guidance sent with the Messenger of Allah sallallahu `alayhi wa sallam.

Hudhaifah bin Al-Yaman reported that the Messenger of Allah sallallahu `alayhi wa sallam said,

"Prophethood (meaning himself) will remain with you for as long as Allah wills it to remain, then Allahwill raise it up wherever he wills to raise it up. Afterwards, there will be a Caliphate that follows the guidance of Prophethood remaining with you for as long as Allah wills it to remain. Then, He will raise it up whenever He wills to raise it up. Afterwards, there will be a reign of violently oppressive [The reign of Muslim kings who are partially unjust] rule and it will remain with you for as long as Allah wills it to remain. Then, there will be a reign of tyrannical rule and it will remain for as long as Allah wills it to remain. Then, Allah will raise it up whenever He wills to raise it up. Then, there will be a Caliphate that follows the guidance of Prophethood."
Then Hudhaifah said, "The Prophet stopped speaking." [As-Silsilah As-Sahihah, vol. 1, no. 5]

The reason behind mentioning this Hadith here is to state that Al-Mahdi will live in the last period of rightly guided Caliphs that the Messenger of Allah sallallaahu `alayhi wa sallam mentioned himself sallallaahu `alayhi wa sallam.

In this Hadith, the Messenger of Allah divided the history of the Muslim nation into the following stages:

1. The reign of the Prophet Muhammad

2. A Caliphate that rules according to the guidance revealed to the Messenger of Allah sallallaahu `alayhi wa sallam This period is called the reign of the rightly guided Caliphs, starting with Abu Bakr, then Umar, then Uthman and ending with the murder of Ali bin Abi Talib, may Allah be pleased withthem all. Some scholars included the short reign of Al-Hasan bin Ali, the grandson of the Messenger of Allah sallallaahu `alayhi wa sallam These are the thirty years which the Messenger of Allah sallallaahu `alayhi wa sallam stated comprised the reign of the rightly guided Caliphs [The Prophet sallallaahu `alayhi wa sallam said? "The Caliphate will remain in my nation after me for thirty years. Then, it will be a monarchy after that." Ahmad, Tirmidhi and others, Sahih Al-Jami` ' As-Saghir no. 3341].

3. The reign of unjust rule. This reign contains some injustice to a varying degree between one king and another. This period started after Al-Hasan bin Ali and includes the Umayyad, Abbasid, Mamluks and until the fall of the Ottoman State in the twentieth century.

This period includes all states that ruled in the Muslim World during those centuries. However, we exclude the reign of those rulers whose rule was similar to the rule of the rightly guided Caliphs, such as the reign of Abdullah bin Az-Zubayr and Umar bin Abdul-Aziz. These two are considered among the just Caliphs from among the tribe of Quraish who ruled or will rule the Muslim nation.

4. The reign of the tyrannical rule. This period started in the end of the Ottoman state and continues. We ask Allah that He saves us from the evils of this period and that we witness its end soon.

This reign includes all the regimes that ruled the Muslim World, whether imperial, party oriented, governments controlled by the disbelievers, like those after World War I, populist or republic, which all sought to deprive Allah from His right as the Only Legislator in all matters of life and religion.

When the Messenger of Allah sallallaahu `alayhi wa sallam mentioned the periods that this nation will experience, he categorized them according to the type of government, whether unjust, or that which follows the guidance of the Prophet, or autocratic and tyrannical, as we experience today.

5. The return of a Caliphate that rules following the guidance of the Prophet sallallaahu `alayhi wa sallam This period requires the Muslims to be prepared and strive for its imminent coming, by spreading the knowledge of the Book and the Sunnah and the way of our righteous ancestors, As-Salaf As-Salih. This is because nothing can resurrect this nation except that which resurrected its ancestors. Until this final period comes, the religion will become a stranger, the same way it started in Makkah, a stranger to its masters and slaves, the powerful and the weak, its women, and its children.

http://islaam.com/Article.aspx?id=227

Missinglinks
04-17-2010, 02:40 PM
bismillah, alhamdolillah rabbi al 3aalameen,

there is an awesome short serie about the Mahdi, and they don't go outside the Quran and Sunnah,
see it youtself, it is a 6 part serie of clips each +/- 10 min.

In the serie you'll get to know the name of him, his father, his lineage, his miracle how you can recognize him, and much more! May Allah open our hearts and give us fiqh(understanding),

here is part 4, this is a very clear one...

Samiun
04-18-2010, 07:24 AM
:sl: It will be interesting to see this happening, but Allah S.W.T. knows best when he's coming.

I came across a video suggesting that Imam Mahdi now exists but it wasn't really clear.

Here's the link, please watch it at your own risk. This video may cause you to be in doubt like something I had went through. DO NOT watch the related videos if you don't have the Iman to do it, I know it could be VERY disturbing... Instead, pay more attention to the 5 Pillars of Islam and the Pillars of Iman(I don't know what's it called in english, but in Malay it's called Rukun Iman). To any brother or sister who could read arabic please verify the corrections of this translation(In the video)

Watch at 7:00
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x8_BnvPVzYY

Aamirsohailkhan
05-02-2021, 07:12 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by جوري
according to the ahadith I have read.. he won't even know who he is.. and the change in him will happen over night.. he'll take refuge in Kaaba and everyone will then realize who he is insha'Allah..

and Allah swt knows best

:w:
Yes exactly

chitralekha
05-02-2021, 04:45 PM
If it is already known that these armies will be swallowed up by the earth, then why will they send their armies at all? They can just fire missiles instead.

SintoDinto
05-02-2021, 10:30 PM
some followers of said nursi believe the collection of hadeeth referring to imam mahdi and dajjal are a system of beliefs used to (justifying so, not by mistake, Allah makes no mistake, nor are these weak hadeeth) justify pious movements of action against tyranny in every age, and keep us on alert for the coming of death, and inspire mujaddids in every age, and that inevitably every century has its mujaddid. just an alternative opinion. while some scholar in pakistan in the 20th century named abul ala al maududi, believed it was a reformed, not a conquerer, who would be a statesman, who would be mahdi.

Ümit
05-02-2021, 11:24 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by chitralekha
If it is already known that these armies will be swallowed up by the earth, then why will they send their armies at all? They can just fire missiles instead.
Yeah very smart thinking of you....as if their army cannot be swallowed up by the earth when they are still in their homeland...

MazharShafiq
05-02-2021, 11:26 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Ümit
Yeah very smart thinking of you....as if their army cannot be swallowed up by the earth when they are still in their homeland...
Exactly.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.