/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Hello :)

Сердце
04-15-2010, 04:51 AM
Hello,

I'm a 22-year-old female from the greater Los Angeles area of the US.

I wasn't raised with any specific religion, so I have dabbled in various belief systems. In my mid to late teens, I prescribed to Taoism, and for the last couple of years have been a casual follower of the Baha'i Faith.

I'm seeking more knowledge about Islam, and I would especially like to meet Muslims living in the US and UK to correspond with. I'm very fond of Islam in many ways, but am still struggling with some concepts.

:)

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
glo
04-15-2010, 06:23 AM
Welcome to the forum, Cердце :welcome:

I have been here fore 4 years.
Although it has not given me a desire to convert, I have gained better understanding of Islam, and respect and appreciation for many of it's teachings and practices.

aadil77
04-15-2010, 08:21 AM
Welcome, alot of members here are from UK and US, let us know what concepts you're struggling with and we'll try our best to help you out

Misz_Muslimah
04-15-2010, 09:41 AM
Hope you have a great stay Cердце!

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Grofica
04-18-2010, 09:25 AM
Welcome Cердце!

Can i ask how you came up with your user name????

oh and we are all here to answer questions :D

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!