/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Username.

Duhaa786M
04-15-2010, 07:35 PM
:sl:
Can anyone inform me...is any way to change my username?
:hmm:
:wa:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Sawdah
04-15-2010, 11:20 PM
:sl:

Can I change my username?

Your username should be carefully selected upon registration. Username instructions are apparent on the registration page. However, you are allowed to change your username after registration.
PM an Admin, providing your desired username, and your reason for the change. Bear in mind that the desired username should not conflict with the forum rule on usernames.

We discourage frequent username changes without reasons. And hence, the rules for username change has been updated as follows:
•Username Change: 10% reps deduction.
•If repeated in 6 months: 20% reps deduction.
•More than 2 times in 6 months: Not allowed.
Source
Hope that answers your question inshaAllah.

Duhaa786M
04-16-2010, 12:20 PM
Jazakallah hu khair.
So can u please tell me how exactly do i do it?

Duhaa786M
04-17-2010, 12:37 PM
Duhaa786M

please :hmm:

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Duhaa786M
04-17-2010, 06:19 PM
jazakalllah hu khair...:statisfie

Sarahd
04-17-2010, 06:27 PM
:thumbs_up Duhaa786M

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!