PDA

View Full Version : Michael jackson

Insecured soul
04-16-2010, 12:53 AM
Was he a muslim? i heard few people saying that, even Harun yahya i guess

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
marwen
04-16-2010, 01:02 AM
I'm not sure too. I can't find a really trusted source affirming that. Anyway, the power of Islam is in the truth it brings and in the support of Allah for his true religion, and not in the number of adherents it has. We sure feel happy to hear a true revert story, but we don't have to search for news about converts we are not sure about. If one converts to islam, he is the only winner, but islam is always the truth with converts or without them.

glo
04-16-2010, 06:54 AM
Why should we worry about whether he was a Muslim or not?
Doesn't God know best?

Rabi Mansur
04-16-2010, 07:26 AM
His brother Jermaine was and still is a pretty devout Muslim. I think he tried to get Michael to convert but it is hard to know if he actually converted or not. There is a lot of conflicting info. Somewhere I read that Michael converted with Cat Stevens (Yusuf Islam) help. But then again, I read that the stories are not true.

Wish I could help. Nobody really seems to know.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Supreme
04-16-2010, 08:34 AM
His brother is a Muslim, but there's no evidence Michael Jackson was.

aadil77
04-16-2010, 08:39 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by marwen
I'm not sure too. I can't find a really trusted source affirming that. Anyway, the power of Islam is in the truth it brings and in the support of Allah for his true religion, and not in the number of adherents it has. We sure feel happy to hear a true revert story, but we don't have to search for news about converts we are not sure about. If one converts to islam, he is the only winner, but islam is always the truth with converts or without them.
Nicely said brother

cat eyes
04-16-2010, 10:11 AM
i think it was a lie.. and when did this reversion take place? btw he was very close with people from different religions

'Abd Al-Maajid
04-16-2010, 10:19 AM
Even if he died a Muslim that does not justify that one can listen to his songs...;D Anyways why bother to know about a dead man's faith.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!