/* */

PDA

View Full Version : New member says hello

Missinglinks
04-16-2010, 08:23 AM
بسم الله , الحمد لله

wa salato wa salaam 3alaa ashrafi al mursalin Mohhammed ibn abdillah, amma ba3d;

First I want to remind everybody to have taqwa of Allah, and be in constant dhikr of Him, Laa ilaaha illa Allah(None has the right to be worshipped, except Allah), o you who used to live in a womb, if you but knew the true meaning of this words, that if the heavens and earth were a circle this word would break it. So succesfull is the one who testifies this with it's seven conditions, and woe unto the one who has no idea that this words judge his eternity...

Then I remind you of asSalaah(prayer), for Allah says:
فَخَلَفَ مِن بَعْدِهِمْ خَلْفٌ أَضَاعُوا الصَّلَاةَ وَاتَّبَعُوا الشَّهَوَاتِ ۖ فَسَوْفَ يَلْقَوْنَ غَيًّا
But there came after them an evil generation, who neglected prayers and followed sensual desires, so they soon meet ghayy ( سورة مريم , Maryam, Chapter #19, Verse #59)

atTabari gives three explenations of the word ghayy(غَيًّا), ibn Abbas said it means loss, and Qataadah said that it means evil(or the bad), and ibn Masoed said that ghayy(غَيًّا) is deep valley in Hellfire with a terrible taste (the fruits of it), and all three explinations are right, beacuase Allah says that those who neglect prayer shall have ghayy wich is a bad thing. So slave of Allah, know and beware of neglecting prayer, and recieve the glad tidings of a promise from Allah if you pray them all.

thoemma amma ba3d:

asSalaam 3alaykoem Wa Rahmatollahi Wa Barakatoeh,

I am Missinglinks, a muslim (man) from the Netherlands(Holland, Pays-Bas, dutch...),
I found this forum on the channel of our sister Shaykha on youtube, and I hope to learn much on this forum,
so because it was on her channel I felt like it is save 3aqeedah here.

I am young(under 20 years), and I study fiqh and other islamic sciences for 1,5-2 years from now. And I follow the Hanbali-Shaafi madhab, but I am raised as a Maliki.

I hope to meet here many muslims and have some hasanaat by learning and sharing.

wa salaam

"If the whole creation hates me, and Allah is pleased with me, then that is sufficient for me"

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
aadil77
04-16-2010, 08:37 AM
Wa'alaykum Asalam

Mash'Allah welcome brother

marwen
04-16-2010, 10:38 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Missinglinks
بسم الله , الحمد لله

wa salato wa salaam 3alaa ashrafi al mursalin Mohhammed ibn abdillah, amma ba3d;

First I want to remind everybody to have taqwa of Allah, and be in constant dhikr of Him, Laa ilaaha illa Allah(None has the right to be worshipped, except Allah), o you who used to live in a womb, if you but knew the true meaning of this words, that if the heavens and earth were a circle this word would break it. So succesfull is the one who testifies this with it's seven conditions, and woe unto the one who has no idea that this words judge his eternity...

Then I remind you of asSalaah(prayer), for Allah says:
فَخَلَفَ مِن بَعْدِهِمْ خَلْفٌ أَضَاعُوا الصَّلَاةَ وَاتَّبَعُوا الشَّهَوَاتِ ۖ فَسَوْفَ يَلْقَوْنَ غَيًّا
But there came after them an evil generation, who neglected prayers and followed sensual desires, so they soon meet ghayy ( سورة مريم , Maryam, Chapter #19, Verse #59)

atTabari gives three explenations of the word ghayy(غَيًّا), ibn Abbas said it means loss, and Qataadah said that it means evil(or the bad), and ibn Masoed said that ghayy(غَيًّا) is deep valley in Hellfire with a terrible taste (the fruits of it), and all three explinations are right, beacuase Allah says that those who neglect prayer shall have ghayy wich is a bad thing. So slave of Allah, know and beware of neglecting prayer, and recieve the glad tidings of a promise from Allah if you pray them all.

thoemma amma ba3d:

I am Missinglinks, a muslim (man) from the Netherlands(Holland, Pays-Bas, dutch...),
I found this forum on the channel of our sister Shaykha on youtube, and I hope to learn much on this forum,
so because it was on her channel I felt like it is save 3aqeedah here.

I am young(under 20 years), and I study fiqh and other islamic sciences for 1,5-2 years from now. And I follow the Hanbali-Shaafi madhab, but I am raised as a Maliki.

I hope to meet here many muslims and have some hasanaat by learning and sharing.

wa salaam

"If the whole creation hates me, and Allah is pleased with me, then that is sufficient for me"

:w:

Welcome to the forum brother !
:welcome:

And Jazaka Allaho Khayran for reminding us these good words.

Misz_Muslimah
04-16-2010, 11:38 AM
Wa alaykum salam wa rahmatu laahi wa barakaatu,
Welcome to the forum

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Masuma
04-16-2010, 12:39 PM
Walikum Asalam Wa Rehmatullahi Wa Barakatuh!

Welcome to the forum brother! InshAllah you'll learn here a lot!

I was raised as a Hanifi but don't know what I follow! :D As I was a total namesake Muslim first and its just in the past few years that I started paying attention to my Religion which I adore now!

Hanifi, Hanbali, Shaifi, Maliki; don't know about them much but inshAllah will, soon... :)

So that opts me out :( as you mashAllah already know much about Islam and I know nothing...

May Allah increase your knowledge! Ameen!

Have an awesome stay here! :statisfie

Allahafiz!

Missinglinks
04-16-2010, 01:12 PM
bismillah, alhamdolillah

alhamdolillah, nice to meet ye all my dear brothers and sisters,
such a nice words and welcoming, may Allah reward you all.

ameen on all of your beautifull dua.

So that opts me out :( as you mashAllah already know much about Islam and I know nothing...

May Allah increase your knowledge! Ameen!
Of course not sis, I can learn a lot from everybody, imam Bukhari learnt much from imam Muslim and at-Thirmidhi, and they were his students! ameen on your dua, it's also in surah Taahaa(chapter 20 of the quran) "wa qoel rabbi zidni 3ilma."

I don't know a lot, I wish I did.... so we're inshaAllah on the same level.
I am only following my islamic education in the weekend, and from monday tot theusday I follow "kafir" school unfortunatelly. If I succeed and graduate this year, I'll have acces to university in Europa inshaAllah.

I am raised maliki indeed, but I have no clue how they get their daliel and the qawaa3id they use. But I pray like maliki and have a lot of maliki fiqh, because I was raised like this. But what I study now, alhamdolillah.. so I begin to mix into shaafi'i-hanbali-maliki... I hope I'll be good enough to analyse the daleel and decide wich one is stronger.

wa salaam

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!