/* */

PDA

View Full Version : evil thoughts

muslimgirl12
04-16-2010, 08:28 AM
Salaam -

I was wondering if anyone can help - i keep getting really evil disgusting thought about our God, Profit etc ....itas really worrying cos its as if im saying it - im really distressed about it and dont know what to do - please help - why is this hapening to me -

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Alpha Dude
04-16-2010, 10:58 PM
Wa alaykum salam,

I would say it is due to waswas (shaytanic whispers). Since you don't consciously think these things, try your best to ignore and seek refuge in Allah from them.

In my experience, the more dhikr, dua and Quranic recitation one does, the less waswas arises, so try and make it a goal to spend some time (at least 10 min +, if possible) each morning and evening just sincerely connecting with Allah via dua and dhikr.

Following steps will also help InshaAllah, as they will increase your connection with Allah and make you strong enough in iman to repel shaytanic effects:

i. Keep firm faith in Allah above all else.
ii. Strive to make it your purpose in life to attain the pleasure of Allah and have little desire to seek the treasures and happiness of this world.
iii. Strive to fulfil all commandments of Allah. Pray all salah, fast on the appropriate days, give zakat and charity when necessary etc
iv. Pray Surah Baqarah in the house as often as possible, at least every 3 days. It's a long surah so perhaps split it up so that you finish within the three days. If time is a limiting factor, read as much of it as possible. Some is better than nothing. Play the surah on MP3 each day full too. Shaytanic jinns can't enter such a house in which this surah is recited for 3 days, as far as I am aware.
iv. Pray Ayatul Kursi as well as the last three surahs of the Qur'an all thrice after each salah.
v. Prior to sleeping, pray the last three surahs, blow into your hands and wipe your hands over as much of your body that can be reached. Do this thrice. Also recite Ayatul Kursi.
vi. Try to stay in a state of wudhu as often as possible. Sleep in a state of wudhu too.
vii. Adopt patience and recognise this is Allah's test for you.

tango92
04-17-2010, 12:18 AM
hang in there sis, from experience it will end. with me the major part lasted about 1 month, what youve got to do is study some proofs of islam (eg look at miracles of quran etc no doubt shataan will attack these too) and then try to conciously run away from these bad thoughts just forget about all your worries until they stop, right now you might feel scared to let them go but trust me everything will become clear once you regain some control. also loosen ties with non muslims (shayateen are behind all of them). finally attempt to regain the religious knowledge you had before.

youll notice most of your evil thoughts are not based on logic, if you told them to anyone they would be laughable. i dunno if that helps, its just my experience with waswasa. i reckon this is a test most believers go through at some point once they reach a certain state of iman.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!