1. we have made Quran treasured in exotic and expensive covers yet to be uninhabited by the best of all covers- our hearts.
2. to be recited and listened to in the best and most melodious of voices yet to ignore its meanings
3. to be placed high above all other objects in any room yet not to occupy highest station in our daily lives
4. to be read when a death has occured yet to be ignored by the living
5. to be written in the fanciest scripts and on the most expensive of papers yet to be heedless of its commandments and prohibitions.
may Allah forgive us and guide us to His path. ameen
Introduction to Sciences of the Quran