/* */

PDA

View Full Version : was Quran sent for this?

ahmed_indian
04-16-2010, 05:57 PM
1. we have made Quran treasured in exotic and expensive covers yet to be uninhabited by the best of all covers- our hearts.

2. to be recited and listened to in the best and most melodious of voices yet to ignore its meanings

3. to be placed high above all other objects in any room yet not to occupy highest station in our daily lives

4. to be read when a death has occured yet to be ignored by the living

5. to be written in the fanciest scripts and on the most expensive of papers yet to be heedless of its commandments and prohibitions.

may Allah forgive us and guide us to His path. ameen

Introduction to Sciences of the Quran

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
جوري
04-16-2010, 06:11 PM
Great thread Ahmed Jazaka Allah khyran

Insaanah
04-18-2010, 10:54 AM
:sl:

Jazaakallah khayr for sharing this, and also for the link.

May Allah save us from that. Ameen.

It reminds me of the following poem that I got on email.

:sl:

ahmed_indian
04-21-2010, 06:42 AM
jazaak Allah khair for appreciation

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
tigerkhan
04-21-2010, 08:02 AM
Asalalikum
Bro v.imp point u had raised.......let me share u one thing very usefull...but i think let to start poll here...
What in ur opinion is the purpose of QURAN.....
plz reply, what u had in ur mind....bcz its vey important point and i want to know how much of us know this...
JAZAKALLAH O KHAIR.

ahmed_indian
04-22-2010, 06:46 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by tigerkhan
Asalalikum
What in ur opinion is the purpose of QURAN.....
wa alaikum salaam,

the purpose of the Quran is to recite, memorise and understand its meanings. to live according to its rules, to judge according to its laws, to beleive in it completely

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!