/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Look what I found on a blog created by morons

جوري
04-16-2010, 06:55 PM
Guestfellow: If they came with the Muslims,it is very likely they would be Somalis. I just saw the video. Salama Yaqoob was protesting. o_o"

Gossamer skye: "wouldn't it have been amusing if a 'Muslim bomber' had shown up and made their wishes come true?
isn't that what people do when they chant? to invoke something to happen?
what a bunch of nits"

Ar-RaYYan: hmm i wonder if br Adam11 and his counter-protest group came? and did some of the things he said they were going to do? Quote:
assalamu alaykom brothers and sisters,

I assume you've heard of this counter-protest:
http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=9991532179

I have spoken to many Muslim youth. A group of them are planning to come in England shirts and shout ENGLAND ENGLAND back at the fascists, and then do a mass prayer right in front of them. There will most likely be a white British Muslim revert leading them on the megaphone.

that would have been pretty cool
"

Wonder if the police monitored these chat rooms as diligently as they monitored the protesters?
Sunday, August 09, 2009 4:17:00 PM

Anonymous said... http://ibloga.blogspot.com/2009/08/p...nstration.html

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Ummu Sufyaan
04-17-2010, 05:25 AM
i dont get it :-[ so someones trying to misquote you guys?

Danah
04-17-2010, 05:34 AM
^ I guess so, I was confused at the beginning too.
Seems that LI is becoming more and more famous in the Cyberspace.

Beardo
04-17-2010, 05:49 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Danah
^ I guess so, I was confused at the beginning too.
Seems that LI is becoming more and more famous in the Cyberspace.
Alhamdulillah. It brings joy to hear that. Though, statistically, we've went down slightly after the upgrade. I'm trying to work back up to our name insha'Allah.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Danah
04-17-2010, 05:54 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Rashad
Alhamdulillah. It brings joy to hear that. Though, statistically, we've went down slightly after the upgrade. I'm trying to work back up to our name insha'Allah.
It reminds me of something else I found in the Internet about LI last year, I will post the link of that thread when I am back to my laptop.
And yeah, plz everyone is looking forward improving the skin after the upgrade.

ardianto
04-17-2010, 06:59 AM
I have read that blog few months ago, in 2009. I saw 'posts' from Aadil77, Guest Fellow, Ar-Rayyan and Gossamer Skye.

But I didn't tell anyone cause I thought those posts were written by themselves. I didn't know if those were quoted posts from LI.

I am sorry, sister, brothers.

Danah
04-17-2010, 08:11 AM
Okay here is the thread I talked about...
BE CAREFUL of such hypocrite members

LI and its members are surly targeted by many Islam-haters, so be careful everyone.

Ummu Sufyaan
04-17-2010, 11:04 AM
^ i think that thread should become a sticky, especially considering a certain cunning troll was banned here recently. not to mention the constant onslaught of idiot trolls that dont respect Islam in the slightest and yet are still allowed here so willingly.

cat eyes
04-17-2010, 05:09 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Danah
Okay here is the thread I talked about...
BE CAREFUL of such hypocrite members

LI and its members are surly targeted by many Islam-haters, so be careful everyone.
oh sisters/brothers nothing can break the sword of islam NOTHING the amount of people who revert to islam every year from different countries, just imagine because they found nothing in christianity. all they found was a load of contradictions so to actually believe that they can revert somebody from islam to christianity is just Hilarious. can't take this grin of my face

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!