Bhai.. where is the video?

I couldnot see any link..above.

:wa:

'Abd Al-Maajid
04-17-2010, 04:34 AM
Hobalala!!! *dashes away*

glo
04-17-2010, 06:17 AM
I think it probably isn't so funny without understanding the language. It took me ages to work out that the two guys were talking to each other. Doh!

What happened in the end? Was that part of the show?

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Cabdullahi
04-17-2010, 07:02 PM
Hobalala!

Cabdullahi
04-18-2010, 09:26 AM
sorry guys.....i'll explain whats happening in the video

the skinny guy is a drug user,he's a client and the big guy with the hat and shades is the drug dealer,the person in the middle is just a random person minding his own business,he's the target in this prank...the drug dealer and the client use their mobile phones to communicate allowing the target to listen in....they make the deal and decide to leave the place but the police are patrolling outside so they return and call each other saying ''the police will come and we have to leave the bags next to this person sitting here between us''. in the mean time the poor target is getting scared because the two pranksters are using scare tactics......and in the end their friend who was outside on the look out for police rushes in and uses the secret word hobalala which is gibberish but the target is filled with fear so when he see everyone escaping..he decides he cannot be the last one left in the cafe with these bags so hence the involuntary reaction which is to run the hell out of there...but in the end he was crawling lol

i've summarized it....it's also a bit hard to understand the egyptian accent

the target has a sick mustache by the way!

'Abd Al-Maajid
04-18-2010, 10:13 AM
Was Mr. Mustache aware that this was a prank...:? Anyways, HOBALALA.....;D;D;D

Abdul-Raouf
04-18-2010, 10:30 AM
Found the video...though he had a Maharaja Mustache...atlast he was crawling with fear...He hee he ...;D

The thing he was smoking ..would be equal to 100 cigars ..i suppose..??..to much pollution...Good those funnel things are not in Chennai.

'Abd Al-Maajid
04-18-2010, 10:35 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Abdul-Raouf
Found the video...though he had a Maharaja Mustache...atlast he was crawling with fear...He hee he ...;D

The thing he was smoking ..would be equal to 100 cigars ..i suppose..??..to much pollution...Good those funnel things are not in Chennai.
The thing he was smoking is called hookah/sheesha. I love smoking hookah...we have many hookah lounges here in Hyderabad.

glo
04-18-2010, 10:52 AM
Haha! :D

Thank you for your explanation, Abdullahii.
Without it I would never have gotten the joke ...

ardianto
04-18-2010, 10:54 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by abdulmajid
...we have many hookah lounges here in Hyderabad.
Are those owned by Arabs ?. Hookah lounge in Indonesia are owned by Arabs.

'Abd Al-Maajid
04-18-2010, 10:57 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by ardianto
Are those owned by Arabs ?. Hookah lounge in Indonesia are owned by Arabs.
I don't know who own them...but certainly not Arabs...do you smoke hookah...? :)

Asiyah3
04-18-2010, 11:01 AM
The thing he was smoking is called hookah/sheesha. I love smoking hookah...we have many hookah lounges here in Hyderabad.
Is this a joke?

Cabdullahi
04-18-2010, 11:04 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by _muslim_
Is this a joke?
I think its a wind up ??

'Abd Al-Maajid
04-18-2010, 11:06 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by _muslim_
Is this a joke?
certainly not a joke...:) I was just letting brother abdul raouf that it is called hookah and we smoke hookah here a lot...as he might not had that in his city..as he said...

ardianto
04-18-2010, 12:22 PM
I don't know who own them...but certainly not Arabs...do you smoke hookah...? :)
No.

There are only few hookah lounges in my city, but I never went there. Also, I think hookah is not popular in my country.

cat eyes
04-18-2010, 12:48 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Abdullahii
sorry guys.....i'll explain whats happening in the video

the skinny guy is a drug user,he's a client and the big guy with the hat and shades is the drug dealer,the person in the middle is just a random person minding his own business,he's the target in this prank...the drug dealer and the client use their mobile phones to communicate allowing the target to listen in....they make the deal and decide to leave the place but the police are patrolling outside so they return and call each other saying ''the police will come and we have to leave the bags next to this person sitting here between us''. in the mean time the poor target is getting scared because the two pranksters are using scare tactics......and in the end their friend who was outside on the look out for police rushes in and uses the secret word hobalala which is gibberish but the target is filled with fear so when he see everyone escaping..he decides he cannot be the last one left in the cafe with these bags so hence the involuntary reaction which is to run the hell out of there...but in the end he was crawling lol

i've summarized it....it's also a bit hard to understand the egyptian accent

the target has a sick mustache by the way!
Sounds so funny lol i love prankster programmes muhahaha

Ğħαrєєвαħ
04-18-2010, 10:07 PM
lol;D ............

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!