/* */

PDA

View Full Version : dua after namaz

Lonely Gal
04-17-2010, 06:26 AM
is there a set of Surahs that have to be recited in the dua, will blessings to Prophet Muhammed (peace be upon Him) followed by ur own personal dua?
If there are set surah's of examples of some that you could recite.. can you post them please?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Abu Zainab
04-17-2010, 10:22 AM
Here are some of the adhkaars to recite after every fard prayer:

1. Allaahu Albar; Astaghfirullaah Astaghfirullaah Astaghfirullaah; Allaahumma AntasSalaam wa minkasSalaam; Tabaarak-asmuka Dhil Jalaali wal-Ikraam

2. Subhanallaah 33 times; Alhamdulillaah 33 times; Allaahu Akbar 33 times;

Laa Ilaahaa illallaahu wahdahu laa sharika lahu; lahul mulku walahul hamdu wa huwa 3laa kulli shayin qadeer

3. Read Aayat al Kursi....Allaahu laa ilaaha illa huwal Hayyul Qayyoom.....

4. Read the last three surahs (Ikhlaas, Falaq and Naas) ; After Fajr and Maghrib read these surahs three times

5. Allaahumma A3inni 3laa dhikrika wa shukrika wa husni I(3)baadatik. (O Allaah help me in remembering you, in thanking you and in worshiping you) - It is one of the best duas a person can say. Our prophet sallallaahu alaihi wasallam taught this dua to Muadh (ra) and asked him to recite it after every prayer.

There are more but I think these will be enough for starters.

BTW in the Arabic transliteration dh should be read as z with the tongue touching the upper teeth. "3" denotes "Ain - ع" - should be read as alif but from the throat...

Insaanah
04-18-2010, 10:46 AM
:sl: sister

There are various ones from the sunnah you can read.

Here is another combination, essentially the same as above but with slight variation:

astaghfirullah (3 times)

allaahumma antassalaam, wa minkassalaam, tabaarakta yaa thal-jalaali wal ikraam

aayatul kursi

fourth kalimah: laa ilaaha illallaahu wahdahu laa shareeka lahu lahul mulku wa lahul hamdu wa huwa alaa kulli shay'in qadeer

allaahumma laa maani'a li maa a'tayta wa laa mu'tiya li maa mana'ta wa laa yanfa'u zhal jaddi minkal jadd.

last three quls, once each after zuhr, asr and ishaa, and three times each after fajr and maghrib

subhaanallah 33 times

alhamdulillah 33 times

allahu akbar 34 times

then your own personal duaa.

For the links to the Arabic see link below, but you don't need to read everything in the link, sometimes it gives different wordings of the same thing. Just find what I've written above in the link.

http://www.makedua.com/display_dua.php?sectionid=25

:sl:

Lonely Gal
04-18-2010, 11:59 AM
thanks.. great info

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!