/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Contacting an Imaam Saab

Lonely Gal
04-17-2010, 06:48 PM
Slaam all,

I really need to speak to an Imam or someone similar.. regarding some advice and guidance. I do not feel comfortable enough to approach my local Imaam, are you able to provide any around London areas? I would much prefer to a lady in english but I cannot seem to find anyone.
I had a molvi's number but each time I have contacted them, I have not had much luck and those who answer the phone are rather rude so I have decided to try elsewhere.

Thanks

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
~Raindrop~
04-19-2010, 01:17 AM
check your PMs sis :)

Salahudeen
04-19-2010, 01:30 AM
I can give you sheih salem al amry's email address if you want.

Lonely Gal
04-21-2010, 07:45 PM
yes please......

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
aadil77
04-21-2010, 08:41 PM
sis contact the islamic dawah academy, they have a department you can contact for islamic issues

http://www.idauk.org/dawah/fatwa.html

phone numbers are there

Lonely Gal
04-22-2010, 08:03 PM
thanks brother

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!