/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Heads of 30 Kuwaiti boys shaved as punishment for harassing girls

islamirama
04-17-2010, 07:55 PM
Heads of 30 Kuwaiti boys shaved as punishment for harassing girls

The sight of teenagers driving near girls’ schools is common in the Gulf as young men try to impress girls or attempt to establish contact with them

By Habib Toumi, Bahrain Bureau Chief Published: 17:52 April 12, 2010
Image Credit: Gulf News Manama: Police in Kuwait have shaved the heads of 30 young men as a punishment for harassing school girls.

“The boys were detained by the police following complaints from a commercial school for girls about their rowdy behavior in front of the school and about their harassment of the students,” Al Watan daily reported. “Colonel Abdul Rahman Al Suhail, the head of Hawalli police, ordered the shaving of their heads before releasing them.”

They were also asked to sign pledges not to get near the school or harass students, the paper said.

Readers welcomed the punishment as a practical solution, although many said that it was not severe enough and that the pictures of the teenagers with their shaved heads should be published in the local papers.

The sight of teenagers driving near girls’ schools is common in the Gulf as young men try to impress girls or attempt to establish contact with them by relaying their mobile numbers.

However, the mushrooming of openly mixed malls in all major cities in the region has decreased the significance of girls’ schools and given the large shopping complexes more importance as potential meeting or communication points.

Government schools are not mixed in any of the six Gulf Cooperation Council states.

http://gulfnews.com/news/gulf/kuwait...girls-1.611417

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
CosmicPathos
04-18-2010, 06:27 AM
Beautiful news. Anyone doing such stupid activities must be punished. NO wonder why the youth hates Muttaween but I adore em. Unleash the power against these idiotic youth who are "proud to call themselves Muslims" but will not wait a minute to commit zina with a girl provided a chance by jumping over the wall into the girls section of the school.

ardianto
04-18-2010, 10:44 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by The_Prince
maybe they would get the justice of those christian girls in indonesia eh? just cutting their heads off in the supposed name of Islam.
Beheading case in Poso was happened after Christians (mostly Catholics) people kill Muslims Children.
But now Muslims and Christians people in Poso have forgive each other and start to live together again.

Okay, back to the topic. I thought Shave into Bald punishment is happened only in Indonesia.

Al-Indunisiy
04-18-2010, 11:04 AM
:sl:

Serves them right! Mhh, Mampus!

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Cabdullahi
04-18-2010, 12:12 PM
When halal is made difficult rowdy behaviour and zina are the by-products

aadil77
04-18-2010, 05:00 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by islamirama
Actualy sex-segregation in society is not islamic or so says one of the scholars in saudi earning him contempt from few backward tradition based scholars and status quo people of that land. Will post a news article on that soon, i haven't already.
You can't say its unislamic, its perfectly islamic to 'enjoin the good and forbid the evil' though different measures, yh maybe there wasn't a need for such drastic measures back in prophet rasulullah's days, but looking at how society has become desieased with fitna, I think its extremely necessary

islamirama
04-18-2010, 05:21 PM
check this out: Furore as cleric blasts gender segregation

aadil77
04-18-2010, 05:26 PM
So? the only reason for 'blasts gender segregation' was to allow freemixing in KAUST

Do you think they should stop gender segregation?

islamirama
04-18-2010, 05:32 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by aadil77
So? the only reason for 'blasts gender segregation' was to allow freemixing in KAUST

Do you think they should stop gender segregation?
Bro, segregation is not bad. We should have it when visiting/inviting people, for occasions and what not. But there is a limit to it. The sahahabs didn't lock away their women, those sahaba muslimahs held offices, were in all fields working and interacting in the society. Today's segregation in the saudi is a bit extreme and what as it gotten? homosexual men, sex depraved men desperate to hit on any woman, lesbian girls in schools?

Their culture doesn't help much either, its getting in the way of Islam and marriage of the youths. Do you not remember the sex frenzy the whole public went into, running around harassing women in that festival in egypt?

And it was not allowed for freemixing. Did you not read the sheikhs words?
Shaikh Ahmad Al Gamdi recently declared that nothing in Islam banned men and women from mixing in public places like schools and offices.
Mixing and freemixing are two different things. I don't think there should be mixed schools but at university level, don't you think they are adult enough to learn how to interact with each other? all this is not making the society more islamic but only causing Spinsterhood

http://forum.netmuslims.com/showthre...audi+unmarried

aadil77
04-18-2010, 06:24 PM
Bro, segregation is not bad. We should have it when visiting/inviting people, for occasions and what not. But there is a limit to it. The sahahabs didn't lock away their women, those sahaba muslimahs held offices, were in all fields working and interacting in the society. Today's segregation in the saudi is a bit extreme and what as it gotten? homosexual men, sex depraved men desperate to hit on any woman, lesbian girls in schools?

http://forum.netmuslims.com/showthre...audi+unmarried
[/B]
Bro I don't understand what you're saying here, how can gender segregation cause 'homosexual men, sex depraved men desperate to hit on any woman, lesbian girls in schools'? Do you think there should be no segregation so that 'homosexual men, sex depraved men... lesbians girls' can freely mix and commit zina with opposite gender?

Like you said its their culture which can make it hard for people to get married, marriage is one of the biggest solutions to these problems given to us by islam, gender segregation has nothing to do with these problems. If there was no gender segregation either way these homo's and lesbians would still be engagin in haraam relationships.

Mixing and freemixing are two different things. I don't think there should be mixed schools but at university level, don't you think they are adult enough to learn how to interact with each other? all this is not making the society more islamic but only causing [B]Spinsterhood
No, there will always be freemixing and fitna occuring between the genders no matter what the age or maturity, in fact most people go wrong when they reach university level, just look at how that freedom and freemixing causes even the most strongest muslims to go down the gutter

CosmicPathos
04-18-2010, 06:39 PM
How does removal of free mixing decrease levels of sex hunger? that's only possible if zina is allowed too! So are you allowing zina? I dont think so. hence I dont think removal of segregation will decrease sexual perversion. If anything, it will make it easier to commit zina. Marriage is the only solution. There are many organizations who work for getting the poor youth married but a massive effort is needed.

islamirama
04-18-2010, 08:35 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by aadil77
Bro I don't understand what you're saying here, how can gender segregation cause 'homosexual men, sex depraved men desperate to hit on any woman, lesbian girls in schools'? Do you think there should be no segregation so that 'homosexual men, sex depraved men... lesbians girls' can freely mix and commit zina with opposite gender?

Like you said its their culture which can make it hard for people to get married, marriage is one of the biggest solutions to these problems given to us by islam, gender segregation has nothing to do with these problems. If there was no gender segregation either way these homo's and lesbians would still be engagin in haraam relationships.
If you took sociology in college than you might have studied this phenomenon with prisoners. A normal heterosexual person goes to prison, after staying there for a while he will become homosexual do to lack of access to women. When this individual comes out, he will again become heterosexual. In the absence of women, men will seek other men for pleasure and vice versa with women. Anyways, you have more than one issue on hand for sure but segregation is not the solution here. We have homo men who came about one way or another (we won't dwell in the origin) and these men continue to pass their disease down to each generation, corrupting them. We lesbianism (in saudi at least) because they are not allowed to interact with guys which leads them to comfort each other and develop relationships in school. This is based on a news article i read where the writer was stating that the teachers are aware of this but turn blind eye to what is becoming rampant in female schools. Solution to all this is of course is marriage but with the cultural arrogance marriage is so hard these days for them. For example, the girls or their parents are so greedy that a guy has to finish college and work 2 years to afford to pay the dowry before he can get married.

while marriage is the real solution, a little relaxation on segregation will help as well. I read questions on islamqa like " i look at a woman and i get excite", how do you think that comes about? we living in the west, if we see a woman even in bikini we (most of us hopefully) turn the face other way as if sick of others invading our right not to see their unappealing figure. Yet these men over there get a hard-on seeing a woman bare her forearm. This is what extremist segregation has accomplished over there. As for zina and stuff, trust me that happens there all the time, just because it is done behind close door don't assume it doesn't exist. One of the common surgeries being done these days is reconstructing of the hymn. So you see they didn't abstain but rather found a work around it. Tell me bro, do you get turned on just by looking at a woman on tv or in public or get 'wet' when talking to a woman? No? why not? the guys over there sure do. why? you interact with other gender daily, you are mature in dealing with them because of your experience of not living in a society where other gender doesn't exist. Look at malaysia, pakistan, indonesia, etc, how much zeina do you see there? I'm sure its not any more than what goes on in arab land (behind close doors). yet, you will see men a bit more mature in dealing with women there and not get all excited at mere sight of a woman. This extremism in segregation is not the solution, proper education is.

Missinglinks
04-18-2010, 09:58 PM
If you took sociology in college than you might have studied this phenomenon with prisoners. A normal heterosexual person goes to prison, after staying there for a while he will become homosexual do to lack of access to women. When this individual comes out, he will again become heterosexual. In the absence of women, men will seek other men for pleasure and vice versa with women. Anyways, you have more than one issue on hand for sure but segregation is not the solution here.
Please oh please, never compare a studie among kufaar like among muslims... I really am sure that this won't happen to muslims with faith, all those scholars in prison will become homosexuals due to the absence of woman???? I don't tyhink so, this is something really exclusif for kafirs and muslims with a deceased heart....
the seperation of woman with man is from the sunnah and that this happens doesnt mean that it is a wrong syste, or did i understand you wrong?

We lesbianism (in saudi at least) because they are not allowed to interact with guys which leads them to comfort each other and develop relationships in school. This is based on a news article i read where the writer was stating that the teachers are aware of this but turn blind eye to what is becoming rampant in female schools.
the criterium of news is that it has to be "not normal(i.e. an everyday thing)", "profitable(dunya!)", and "interesting, without neceserily based on facts(i.e. truth)"... so never trust such news papers, they are mufsiduun, they even slander scholars... I tell you that if this was true the scholars wouldnt keep their mouth shut...

Tell me bro, do you get turned on just by looking at a woman on tv or in public or get 'wet' when talking to a woman? No? why not? the guys over there sure do.
why generalize? why shave everybody with one comb? this is soo not true, I know many people from there, they are pious, the imaan is in their heart, and I know you ar epromoting you evil western ideas here, something wich the prophet pbuh forbade and ordered, cannot be except good... so don't think you can convince us with this nonsense, it is really sad, because the oppsite is the case, here in west, the highest rape rates are in western countries, the highest nude billboards rates are from western countries, and much more, the most sexistic countries and people are western people... even so called "studies" from theirself have shown that a western man thinks of sex every 13 minute, this is sure not the case in arab lands! so the facts speak against you, everybody can see this statistics, rather they even know them already.

Karl
04-18-2010, 11:14 PM
I think late marriage is the problem here, sexual frustration, basically Westernization. Early marriage would fix the problem. Repression of sexual desire causes psychosis and violence.

Argamemnon
04-20-2010, 05:57 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Karl
Repression of sexual desire causes psychosis and violence.
Not all sex-deprived men become violent, it may not be 'normal' or healthy, but I'd say the majority aren't violent.

Karl
04-21-2010, 11:37 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Argamemnon
Not all sex-deprived men become violent, it may not be 'normal' or healthy, but I'd say the majority aren't violent.
Very objective, I should have said Repression of sexual desire might cause psychosis and violence.
But this is across the board, animals that are sexually repressed tend to be more violent than the libertine ones.

CosmicPathos
04-22-2010, 12:59 AM
^^ talk about yourself. A civilized human never lets his "sexual desire" take control over his mind.

smile
04-22-2010, 04:01 PM
their hair can grow bak
stupid punishment!

islamirama
04-22-2010, 05:46 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by smile
their hair can grow bak
stupid punishment!
Its about shaming them in public so maybe they will be humiliated and wont' do it again.

Karl
04-23-2010, 12:31 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by mad_scientist
^^ talk about yourself. A civilized human never lets his "sexual desire" take control over his mind.
Well the sex organs are a priority over the brain in the development of a foetus. We have 2 prime directives genetically installed, Survive and have Sex (procreate) so I think being civilized has nothing to do with it. If you are hungry would you rather starve than take food because you are "civilized"?
When people have a mate and the necessities of life they will be content. Being civilized or barbaric or whatever has nothing to do with it.

CosmicPathos
04-23-2010, 02:11 AM
Well the sex organs are a priority over the brain in the development of a foetus. We have 2 prime directives genetically installed, Survive and have Sex (procreate) so I think being civilized has nothing to do with it. If you are hungry would you rather starve than take food because you are "civilized"?
When people have a mate and the necessities of life they will be content. Being civilized or barbaric or whatever has nothing to do with it.
Genetic and molecular mechanisms have no morality, no way of thinking etc. Whatever happens in fetus, how does it have any affect on how a man is ought to think? Stop giving absurd justifications.

Karl
04-23-2010, 06:45 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by mad_scientist
Genetic and molecular mechanisms have no morality, no way of thinking etc. Whatever happens in fetus, how does it have any affect on how a man is ought to think? Stop giving absurd justifications.
How do you know? Genetics and molecular mechanisms may be the key to morality. Microdynamic development in the unborn child are incredibly important and can define whether someone is homosexual or hetrosexual, personality traits good and bad. That's why women should stay away from alcohol, drugs and noxious chemicals while pregnant. The beginning is crucial, if there is any damage done it affects the entire life of the individual mentally and physically.
I am not trying to justify human behaviour, but people aren't perfect so Allah forgives them.

CosmicPathos
04-23-2010, 06:57 AM
How do you know? Genetics and molecular mechanisms may be the key to morality. Microdynamic development in the unborn child are incredibly important and can define whether someone is homosexual or hetrosexual, personality traits good and bad. That's why women should stay away from alcohol, drugs and noxious chemicals while pregnant. The beginning is crucial, if there is any damage done it affects the entire life of the individual mentally and physically.
I am not trying to justify human behaviour, but people aren't perfect so Allah forgives them.
So are you saying that an evil man is evil because the neurons in his brain are firing in such a way? it could be that man is evil and as a result the neurons are behaving in such an abnormal way?

I am not convinced that the characteristics of person's personality are determined solely by genetics, proteins and what not. There is no strong evidence which shows that if a protein folds in one way then that person will behave in one fashion and if it folded in another way then that person would behave differently. Nothing. Nada.

ardianto
04-24-2010, 05:03 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by smile
their hair can grow bak
stupid punishment!
Few days later heads of 20 school boys shaved by police in a city in Indonesia. They caught by police before attack other school.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!