Mashallah a very useful website:
http://www.quranflash.com/en/quranflash.html

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Sawdah
04-18-2010, 02:28 AM
:O
Omg, that is SO cool, subhanAllah!
And you can go fullscreen? Love it.

Wow, I'm so excited to use it. I love how you can actually turn the pages (I sort of had trouble at first... I thought you just had to click on the corner of a page:hmm:).

Jazakallah Khair for sharing sister, very useful indeed!

Misz_Muslimah
04-18-2010, 09:24 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by seekerofjannah
:O
Omg, that is SO cool, subhanAllah!
And you can go fullscreen? Love it.

Wow, I'm so excited to use it. I love how you can actually turn the pages (I sort of had trouble at first... I thought you just had to click on the corner of a page:hmm:).

Jazakallah Khair for sharing sister, very useful indeed!
Wa iyaaki sis :D

Innocent Soul
04-18-2010, 01:00 PM
Jazakallah!

I was thinking there should be a site like this.:statisfie

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Hidaaya
04-19-2010, 04:38 AM
SUBHANALLAH!

That is just amazingg. I'll probably be using this link every day..

Jazakallahu Khayran

Misz_Muslimah
04-19-2010, 08:36 PM
^ Yeh I know, I can't stop using it..
Wa iyaaki

Ğħαrєєвαħ
04-19-2010, 09:47 PM
AWWWW that site its sooo beautiful!....
I think thats really beautiful you know...MashaAllaah

Jazakallahu khayr ukht for sharing :) :D

Abdul Wahid
04-19-2010, 10:34 PM
:sl:

SubhanALLAH amazing website.

JazakALLAH. Great find.

:wa:

Misz_Muslimah
06-03-2010, 11:47 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by мυѕℓιмαн 4 ℓιfє
AWWWW that site its sooo beautiful!....
I think thats really beautiful you know...MashaAllaah

Jazakallahu khayr ukht for sharing :) :D
format_quote Originally Posted by Abdul Wahid

SubhanALLAH amazing website.

JazakALLAH. Great find.

:wa:
Wa iyaaki :)

Ğħαrєєвαħ
06-03-2010, 11:53 AM
Nerd face :p

Misz_Muslimah
06-03-2010, 11:56 AM
.................................................. .................

Abdul-Raouf
09-13-2010, 04:33 PM
Beautiful Website.. Collection of Truth.

Thanks for the link sister.

May ALLAH give you Peace in this life and hereafter.

Muslim Woman
09-13-2010, 05:00 PM
Salaam

thanks for the link but I could not find the English Translation / section :(

farhan2912
09-22-2010, 07:28 AM
almumin.org

Assalamu Alaikum Wah Rahmatullah Wa’barakatuhu
Praise be to Allah,
Dear Brothers and Sisters in Islam, we finally have opened a forum to remind ourselves and others about the Deen of Islam. Everyone (Both Muslims and Non-Muslims) is free to join, ask questions and share their views about Islam insha’Alla...h. This forum is created exclusively for the sake of Allah and to gain only His reward in this life and the Hereafter.
Furthermore, we hope to clear the misconceptions about Islam for both the Muslims and Non-Muslims. We are not Scholars; we may make few mistakes so please feel free to correct us with sound Daleel (evidence).
May Allah accept our little effort of spreading the Truth and forgive us throughout for our shortcomings.
Nay; indeed it is an admonition. So, whoever wills let him pay attention to Him (it) - Quran (80:11 and 12)

Please join and help us and also invite brothers and sisters to join. We are the first to open up a forum in Bangladesh about Islam. And Bangladesh being the 2nd largest muslim population after indonesia lacks knowledge about Islam and have lots of misconception So we seek your help and with the Guidance of Allah (SWT) Insha'Allah we could help this Ummah

Muslim Woman
09-22-2010, 07:43 AM
Salaam

thanks for the opening the Islamic forum specially for Bangladeshi people . If u have a bangla section there , then I think it will attract more BD people.

PS. Welcome to the forum .

farhan2912
09-22-2010, 07:51 AM
Thank You Sister for your suggestion. Please feel free to join this board because we are very new and you could suggest more comments and advise on our board after registering. It would be a great help

JazakAllahu Khair

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!