/* */

PDA

View Full Version : The rules that should be look through before leading a prayer

Samiun
04-18-2010, 12:42 PM
:sl: brothers & sisters,

Every 4 days in school I perform salat Zuhur and I always become the Imam since nobody knows how. So one day, I asked to my friends,"So who wants to become Imam now?" So one of them replied,"I do not know the intention(niat) to do it". My mind froze for awhile and then I started thinking how did I actually become an Imam at the first place?

I was about 10 years old when I started being an Imam(My former school picks a new Imam everyday for salat zuhur)and it wasn't really clear to me. There wasn't any rules and regulation that were brought forward to me by a teacher who would observe us every salat Zuhur. One of my Muslim brothers said(more or less),"Just say,"Usulleh fardhu zuhri arba'a rakaatin imaman lillahitallah"and you can be an Imam". And now, after almost 5 years of experience being an Imam I figured I had to start all over from the basics.

So if any brother or sister have any info on how to become an Imam please reply.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
tango92
04-18-2010, 04:51 PM
i dont think theres anything special to know, just get up and do your thing

ardianto
04-18-2010, 05:17 PM
:sl:

You make me smile, Nabiel.
Why you ask "how to become an Imam" if you have become an Imam ?.
Alhamdulillah, I am very happy to know it.

Yes, just say "Ushollii fardhu zuhri arba'an raka'aatin imaman lillahi ta'aalaa" or "Ushollii fardhu zuhri arba'an raka'aatin mustaqbilal qiblati adaa-an imaaman lillahi ta'aalaa", when you become Imam in salah duh'r. But when you become a ma'mum you must change "imaaman into "ma'muuman".

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!